Thread: How much difference is normal for Q9650 core temperature?

How much difference is normal for Q9650 core temperature?

I was thinking that the difference in temperatures between cores is normal or not. When I started a game, two have remained at 43 ° and 33 ° the other two is this normal this difference of 10 °? I am a new bee related to this hence I have no idea related to this Q9650 core temperature differences, hence I just want to confirm this thing. I want how much difference is normal for Q9650 core temperature.

Re: How much difference is normal for Q9650 core temperature?

The temperature of hearts is "gross" and varies very rapidly with the instantaneous load of the heart. The four cores of my Q6600 are never the same temperature, either. You will notice that the values are as coupled by 2. Because the Core 2 Quad is actually dual-core CPU set one package (unlike that Core i7 or Phenom are "true quad core).

I did some testing with me OCCT detects errors on the quad! I'm actually to 3.5 but he pays dirty falls frequency goes from 3504 to 2336 MGZ several times a second: What's the reason has to you after Should I increase the tension and if so, which function in the voltage BIOS? Or is a power saving mode when the processor is inactive up to 20% load because it is the motherboard who wants AC: DFI Lan Party t3rs when the processor takes more than 20% of its base load it is re-clocked to 3.7GHZ
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

I am not sure that my intervention is useful as you said your Service, your problem is simply the EIST process of saving energy at Intel: with nominal FSB 333 MHz, the Q9650 is only 2 GHz coefficient (CPU 6) is not supported; when it is loaded beyond a certain value, the CPU returns to factor 9, and the processor to 3Ghz. Otherwise, bravo for the overclocking to 3.7Ghz.

3.7 GHz is actually good but I intend to try small problem I cannot go more than 3.7GHZ otherwise black screen but I am sure I can do because I have a motherboard overclocker. DFI is known for extreme overclocking and I am more into DDR3 which should help me! If you have any other better solution for this problem then let me know.

The motherboard can go very high, beyond 500 MHz FSB without the CPU can monitor, report it did not work. It will probably disable EIST to go beyond 3.7 GHz, because the CPU can be stable over but unstable at rest to 3.8 or due to 4Ghz EIST which not only reduces the coefficient but also the CPU VCore I do not know the temperature of the Quad over under OCCT example, but maybe you should replace your cooler with a performance to exceed 3.7 GHz read this test CNPS 9500 LED (3-pin fan), this is not exactly the same as yours, but it shows that others are doing much better.

I disabled EIST without touching anything else weird and 3GHZ processor is a permanent move but even without the overclock I set is not at all while in the bios there is Deplus the pc does not restart the switch can boot it without worries but restart does not work, it puts me a blackscreen! So I returned to 3.7 with EIST awaiting a response.