Thread: MemSet on AMD Phenom II 965BE

MemSet on AMD Phenom II 965BE

I am not getting memset to run on my system. I am getting error message. The same is related to the chipset and the memory controllers. I had adjusted my BIOS timings and now the same is still giving out error. I want to lower my settings. I am looking for upgrade now. On my old motherboard I am going to add now AMD Phenom II 965BE processor. I had checked all the documentation and found that this one fits the board. Need some help on the same.

Re: MemSet on AMD Phenom II 965BE

You can use to lower the Ram Divider. That means you can set that to 800. In that you my motherboard allows me to set the same on 3 also. The price of the Phenom X4 II 955 to gradually declined and AMD today introduced its new model at a price below that at which his predecessor had been launched. It can be sure to compared with the Core i7 920.

The Phenom II, as the 955 before it is called Black Edition or BE by AMD. Clearly, the CPU multiplier is unbridled upward, which is supposed to facilitate overclocking. Phenom II replaces the Phenom first name in correcting a number of bugs and flaws that propel its architectural performance where it should have been. The Phenom II features a brand new manufacturing process in 45 nanometers, efficient and effective which allows these processors to climb high enough in their commercial frequencies.

The integrated memory controller is more agile when it comes to anticipate reading memoirs, and manages premium DDR3. These processors are available on a new socket called AM3, the chips are backwards compatible with older motherboards (socket AM2 +) for what little it has updated its BIOS see the website of your motherboard manufacturer for check compatibility.

The processor is quiet fine and you can check the stability you must run some software for the same. A quick word on consumption, the level of performance achieved by AMD is not without concessions. The manufacturer has increased the voltage of the chip of 0.05 volts. This may seem insignificant but in the world of processors is high. Try add up some more ram stick to your system.

Memset supports AMD but for that you might need to get some more information. It is necessary that you must first get all the necessary tools and updates. Basically incase of a bad error a BIOS update gives you much better support. I have a AMD Phenom II 965BE processor. The chip consumes 20 watts less than a Core i7 920, it consumes 30 more support, which puts it ahead of all other processors on our panel.

In terms of overclocking the no miracles for this cpu which you are going to buy. it is difficult to reach 4 GHz despite cooler Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme added to the system. I had just upgraded my system to a much higher motherboard. If AMD boasts of record high 7 GHz with extreme methods in liquid nitrogen there is no such big support provided as expected with air cooling methods