Thread: How to perform Overclocking in an Intel Pentium 4 E6400?

How to perform Overclocking in an Intel Pentium 4 E6400?

I am using a Dell XPS 410 Desktop Computer which is running with the Windows Vista. I need to overclock the Pentium 4 but having no idea about How to perform Overclocking in an Intel Pentium 4 E6400? I have looked all over but did not got any solution for same. So if you can provide me the Overclocking method then i will be thankful to you.

Re: How to perform Overclocking in an Intel Pentium 4 E6400?

As you are looking for some overclocking which you wanted to perform the with the Pentium of the same than let me tell you that you should check the manual of the processor which is having the description regarding the same. The manual is having all the detail about the overclocking of the Intel Pentium 4 processor.

I think you should to contact the Intel regarding the same as Intel is the manufacturer of the product which will allow you to sort then issue of yours i.e. How to perform Overclocking in an Intel Pentium 4 E6400? They will help you with the method that will help you regarding the Overclocking of the processor of yours. So contact the Intel.

There are lots of software are available to perform the same which you are looking for. I know about the RevaTuner which is having the ability to perform the Overclocking of the Pentium Processor. So if you are looking to know about this kind of software then you have to check out the below given link.
    Intel pentium d overclocking utility

I am using the one of the Utility which is having ability to perform the Overclocking of the Intel Pentium processor which i think can be helpful for you to. I am using the "Coolbits 2.0" tools which perform the Overclocking and i liked it most. So if you want you can also go through the same. Hope you will like it.

As you are unable to get any option in the BIOS of the system that you are using then let me tell you that you can not Overclock the same with any of the thing which you are looking for. You can try to use the Overclocking tools which perform the same. There are lots of tools available which you can find on the Google.

Here i am listing some of the software which are used for the Overclocking. If you liked the any then download it for your use which you are looking for.
    • ClockGen
    • RivaTuner 2.0 RC 15.8
    • Coolbits 2.0
    • nVHardPage SE
    • ATI Tool 0.24
    • PowerStrip 3.60
    • NVTweak
    • RadLinker

Simply go to google.com and do a search for "how to overclock p4" and there are litteraly MILLIONS of how-to's, walkthroughs, youtube videos, and article on how to get it done there is no need to post this question on a forum when it is already on a million others!