Thread: Crossfire in Catalyst Control Center

Crossfire in Catalyst Control Center

Hello
    I currently have a HD5770 Crossfire, I installed drivers and updated drivers but have nothing to do not recognize me because my Crossfire GPU-Z as it puts "Disable" while I have two graphics card. And the Catalyst 9.12 for Windows 7 64 Bit does not display the option of crossfire I do not know how. My PCI slots are connected no problem and I turn in more than its 20 fps in their Bench. Still the crossfire is not working correctly with catalyst control center. Any idea about this.

Re: Crossfire in Catalyst Control Center

Same problem with my 25770 I have just received, I have an ASUS P5K motherboard with 2 PCI-E X16 my 2 cards are accepted but no crossfire option in the Catalyst? I am not sure about this. What I tried to change the order of cards, the position of bridges, windows detects my PCI bridges, I tried windows7 also under XP but the option is still disabled.

Hello,
    Well it depends on the power of your graphics card, and it may take a little look good depending on what settings you want to optimize: the graphics, speed? I think it takes a little experimenting, that's how you can see if it gets better or not. And always have the updated drivers.

I have a Crossfire HD5770 and done I try to go into the Control Center, if I could enable Catalyst GPU-Z it would be great, but it tells me that the drivers are not activated. Also I can not activate it in the CCC version 9.12 so how do I uninstall and then is put the 8.2 and I do not have Catalyst Control Center. If you have any solution for this then I am the interested one.

Even I do have a similar kind of a problem, my problem is such that I made GPU-Z activate, I see if the Crossfire were activated but nothing is working with it. So I install the Catalyst Control Center From the the official site, but I can not activate the Crossfire, so I did the test with 3DMark and it gave me the following result
    3DMark Score: 5841
    CPU Score: 12874
    Graphics Score: 9458
    I have no idea what this results are all about.

DID U GUYS TRY UPDATING THE crossfire profiles FROM www.amd.com??. its in the optional downloads.

also ur cards need to be compatible, check ur manual for a complete list (its in the pdf brochure of crossfire)
    or go to:
    http://ati.amd.com/technology/crossfire/charts.html
    Last edited by tEcH mAsTer; 07-06-2010 at 04:00 PM.

Also i think u guys should buy only the XFX made cards, a bit procer, but the proper features are activated. The ATI chipset is capable of a varied range of functions other than GPU. Eg:- audio, tv audio video output, Serial ATA. My XFX ATI 1GB HD-4650 has HD tv output with 7.1channel audio along with the two HDMI video outputs.

do tell me if my advice works

I can not find the right setting on my 3D ccc, I know your settings or your advice.
    My settings:
    Antialiasing: 4x BUT on "Use Application Settings"
    Adaptive Anti-Aliasing: Performance + "Enable Adaptive Anti-Aliasing"
    Anisotropic Filtering: 8x BUT on "Use Application Settings"
    Catalyst AI: Standard (bon ça javais read a tutorial like what c mieu have on standard)
    Mipmap level of detail: Performance

After all the parameters
    Wait for vertical refresh: On unless application specifies the
    OpenGL Settings: check the "triple buffering" is unchecked
    Here, I'd like to know what that means "Use application settings" if my settings are good? and what does c triple buffering for OpenGL settings? I test everything with Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142, Crysis and DMC4

Dear Jensen Ackles,

"use application settings" means that whenever you are using an application that requires your GPU, the 3D setting specified by the application will be taken into effect. For example, in games, there is an option under graphics/video which enables you to set the graphics preferences for anti-anitialising, texture filtering, shader level, etc.

Its best to leave the "use application settings" box checked as that allows you to tweak and test the max/optimal settings for a current game.

And tick the "triple buffering" option, its a form of texture filtering.

In "standard settings", I tick the box "Use custom settings", then "level of detail", I pass the cursor over mapping quality (high quality). Then, for filtration I leave on "use application settings, except when the game does not settle directly in this case, I manually adjusted, usually the 4X FSAA and Aniso on the 16. On the adaptive anti-aliasing, I usually leave unchecked, I enabled it when I activate manually (quality option) when I enable FSAA. After he must see as the general flow of the game, already focus on the game graphics options.