Thread: Is there any Case Modding tool

Is there any Case Modding tool

Hi,
    I had awesome cpu mods which was really creative. My choice is to get a cpu case which support liquid cooling and work on extreme conditions. For that what you prefer. Does there is any designing tool which can offers to create my own design any cpu case modding software. If yes then from where can I download the same. Or else which is proper cpu case which can provide me better cooling.

Re: Is there any Case Modding tool

There is no specific tool for that. You can design that on your own imagination. For that you can try HAF 932 Cooler Master for that. It is a nice housing oriented breakdown of Cooler Master. It weighs 13 kilos and 56 cm high are in the average current boxes. The materials used are mainly steel and metal mesh (for the free circulation of air). HAF (for High Air Flow) is, as its name suggests, the new housing oriented breakdown of Cooler Master.

Yes I have a HAF 932 Cooler the materials used are mainly steel and metal mesh (for the free circulation of air). For HAF, Cooler Master has put aside the usual blue fans to grant them a bright red of the most mysterious, accentuating even more extreme features of the chassis. To do this, Cooler Master has put the package: three 230 mm fans are positioned around the box.

Yes I have a HAF 932 Cooler the materials used are mainly steel and metal mesh (for the free circulation of air). For HAF, Cooler Master has put aside the usual blue fans to grant them a bright red of the most mysterious, accentuating even more extreme features of the chassis. To do this, Cooler Master has put the package: three 230 mm fans are positioned around the box.

When you get a HAF case you will be provided with 700 rpm fan which provides a very good compromise between ventilation and silence. Two of them can be replaced by several units of 120 mm, which gives the user a wide scope for mounting the ventilation system. In addition to these three behemoths, the HAF has a 140mm rear air intakes special (thank you to the metal mesh), and a very good organization for a future watercooling.

This tower is simply HUGE! In every respect: The fans, the size of the beast, ease of installation components, quiet, etc. The internal layout of the HAF is also very comprehensive. Up to 5 HDD can be mounted on racks ingenious (with anti-vibration), and 5.25 6 units. The PSU can be positioned in a choice of top or bottom of the frame, depending on your desire ventilation.

For years, award winning Solution Series of enclosures Antec is characterized by combination of case and power supply an optimal price-quality ratio. The NSK4480B operation, which further improves the excellent value of Antec. The NSK4480B features an exceptional ventilation and a sleek and racy, has a power supply ATX12Vv2.2 EarthWatts 80 PLUS certified 380W universal input and active PFC. Particularly successful, this case will find its place everywhere.