Thread: Max QPI PLL voltage

Max QPI PLL voltage

My I7 920 seems too similar to qpi pll in organize to get rid of the 124 BSOD. I have merely two ways to get rid of these, set Vcore higher (from time to time +0,05v) Or set qpi pll higher (regarding 1,28v). So what would be the max 24/7 QPI PLL voltage. My cooling heat killer 3.0 CU ++ MCP 655 pump ++ black ice GT 240mm.

Re: Max QPI PLL voltage

Your consideration to meant QPI voltage, not QPI PLL voltage. Your board calls the whole thing dissimilar so you are not used to that terminology. Here is what you have read regarding it: QPI PLL 1.100v. You have been told Auto or 1.1 is extremely well here by Gigabyte, but you locate yourself liking to utilize 1.2-1.3. 1,35v is the max voltage for QPI/vtt. You have seen people using 1,3v++ for the QPI PLL but you are not certain if it's safe.

The Vtta and Vttd are supposed to be derived from the similar VR I do not be familiar with. I think it means that the QPI/vtt determines the similar voltage to together the Vtta and Vttd. I would presume it is. So I estimate I was right lol but actually do not go randomly upping voltages if it works. I have not even touched my CPU PLL, QPI PLL, and additional obscure voltages. Merely CPU vcore, QPI, and a slight bump to IOH. My QPI Voltage is at 1.4v right at present and I am over clocked to 4.5 GHz, your be supposed to not be that high. You are risking serious spoil to your components working it that hot.

I have been discussing this board previous and I am presently reporting a number of my most recent week’s findings. Well so far I have had my QPI/vtt up to 1.53v tested 24 hrs P95 steady top temp 83'c 2000mhz ram speed 1.51v tested 19 hrs P95 steady top temp 78'c 1640mhz ram speed 1.49v presently testing P95 at 8hrs top temp 72'c so far ram 1640mhz. Actually have several affect that I be able to observe as of yet.

Do you believe so, I actually believe every rig is dissimilar, but it seems strange to me that if what your saying is true, then if my rig as I stated was totally stock, the whole thing on auto, if I load up simple tune and look into voltages and observe qpi/vtt its at 1.57v how do you give explanation that, and its xmp profile is 1.51v. Your QPI voltage is method to high. 1.35v is the suggested max voltage. Have you tried lower voltages.

I be able to get my vcore down as low as 1.34 but the qpi 1.45-1.51 I have to have or rig is not steady for long in testing, qpi up at 1.49 P95 for an indefinite period together I am beginning to wonder what the entire this fuss regarding QPI voltage is, I mean geez how numerous things do you observe in your X58 bios's that have a 1.5v stock voltage there a group. Intel white sheet states 1.55v max vcore, but merely 1.45v qpi/vtt, I mean come on get with the program, I mean yes I imagine Intel are anxious that the skin flints amongst us that have not invested in respectable ram and it so occur the rest of the rig they build be supposed to actually be in nasa's control centre.

I am glad I originate this topic. My 920 on a Gigabyte is the similar. When my baseclk is 200 with a 21x multi I have to start adding QPI PLL if I desire my ram to work at higher frequencies/tighter timings. I in addition notice that my generally Vcore is effected somewhat by adjusting the QPI PLL which leads me to believe that perhaps the power my board is supplying the chip or even the PSU is not giving the most excellent power. In turn getting this extreme becomes a balancing act with the x124 BSOD's and QPI PLL Voltage. The system is moreover rock solid-24/7 steady or it determine to fail a custom blend test in P95 in 5 minutes with a 0x124 and additional programs determine to just quit.