Thread: Unlock voltage for 5770 sapphire?

Unlock voltage for 5770 sapphire?

I keep in mind that Dark Jedi fondly XD lol. Be supposed to I try to reflash without the sapphire's .bat. Through that would take several work, I was using the direct from techpower up but then the flash.exe they required me to download link was no longer running so I gave up on that direct and immediately went simple method with the Sapphire's premade .bat substituting in the ASUS bios.

Re: Unlock voltage for 5770 sapphire?

You have possession of a Sapphire 5770, using Afterburner 1.5, and your voltages are unlocked. Are you certain you are saving the .cfg from Afterburner. Sometimes the system determines to not let you have ownership of the file and determine to not let you save it. If you follow the instructions from CoffeeJunky at top of this forum it tells you how to get ownership of the .cfg for editing. There are a lot of revisions of the sapphire HD 5770. 1 and 2 hold up OCing I consider (rear venting cooler and 1st egg cooler). You necessitate to turn off the program for the trick to run. It would not update the program data at the same time as working it. But you be able to observe if the regulator chips is present comparing the pcb layouts. Try to locate an exploded image of your description of hd5770. Superior yet, upload and let us observe how it looks disassembled.

You have to download WInflash, and then utilize that bin, flash, reboot. I got that, at present what. A number of direction box do I run the .exe. I tried working it, failed. Ran it in XP compatibility mode and it said critical file missing, please download and work video BIOS flash files once additional. I have the similar 5770 and my msi afterburner lets me enlarge voltage. That’s the merely way I was capable to get 1ghz steady.

In the first screened, it looks similar to it’s a different bios for the reason that of the size dissimilarity but when I tried to flash, said I previously have that bios installed. Imagine you be supposed to flash back to Sapphire with this program then flash to the Asus with the program. Prepare for publication: In mean time, you uninstalled MSI afterburner and its settings, redownloaded and retried voltage alteration. Still no luck.

At present it would not let you flash back to the innovative Sapphire bios saying subsystem ID mismatch bump. Zeus approach back, you would not go the entire god of war on you. Prepare for publication: you did nothing additional than epic fail to flash back to Sapphire bios. And at present you are able to modify voltages. The Sapphire hyperlinked to the Newegg item info screen but. The "SAPPHIRE 100283L Radeon HD 5770 (Juniper XT)" hope that’s the info you were looking for. It’s the reference designed one, not the Vapor-X.

Several info appreciated :x you did reinstall drivers, BTW. 10.3a the probable Core Mhz in my Catalyst overdrive has been edited from 960 max to 1200 but yet no electrical energy control. You have to immediately flash your Sapphire v Bios to the ASUS unlocked 5770 BIOS in dos. You still cannot raise your vCore past 1.149 (msi afterburner), am you doing something wrong. GPU-Z pic beneath, it says the subvendor is ASUS.

Actually I mean, I still have my flash drive setup for it. I used the "Asus unlocked bios" I originate off google and a number of position on OCN linked to that post saying that bios works :3 I used a .bat setup from Sapphire to do the flash with no trouble, I just replaced the Vapor-X bios named "132X1S6.S43" and renamed the Asus bios exactly that and it flashed it to it. Would of that construct a problem.

what are the three led lights on the Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 3l thanks

The three led lights are located on the PCB (Printed circuit board). You can check the Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 Vapor-X UnBoxing video from here. If you will notice they are really small blue pcb with 3 led lights on the back, curious why do you ask?
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

i gotit from cex with no box and i find any thing about them . can you put yr info in plane english for this dumb english man thanks.

soz bad wrighting anyway i got it from cex with no box or anything and i cant find any thing about them any where . can you put yr info in plane english for this dumb english man thanks.

Led lights are usually lights that are placed on the graphic card just to let you know that it is not dead by any means or so when you start or boot from it. Usually when you will restart the machine then you can notice the Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 GPU blinking 3 led lights.

thanks mate