Thread: GA-X58A- HDA Header Hardware Issue

GA-X58A- HDA Header Hardware Issue

All,

I have collected some information on an issue that seems to spread throughout the GA-X58A-range.

Intel HDA can detect the insertion Jack. The problem seems to be leading internal audio on GA-X58A consultants. If you connect a front panel Intel HDA compliant and insert earphones or microphone, then the software will not be able to correctly detect the insertion Jack and pop in and repeatedly.

Please note that this does not affect the audio connectors on the back.

Re: GA-X58A- HDA Header Hardware Issue

The problem you are facing is not a hardware issues because I was also facing the similar problem but now I am using the Realtek driver R2.43 and now it is working fine. I will suggest you the same download the Realtek driver R2.43 and install it own computer if you already have the driver then you should try to upgrade Gigabyte EX58A Audio Driver Update.

Did you completely uninstall the old driver before trying the new one? I would like to do now so you do not, and perhaps also use Driver Cleaner and before installing the new driver.

I just came back online after being unable months so I am not aware of this problem myself right now but just thought I could consistent with my thoughts on your driving test while I was here. Hope it helps, otherwise, you could ask directly if they fixed on Realtek UD3R or UD7, they should answer you pretty quickly

Some of you may have noticed the absence of the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 motherboards to be stored. We worked with Gigabyte to solve a problem we discovered with the front panel audio detection Realtek, we have now resolved.
    We have seen a general question about motherboards UD7 but they also recently seen isolated cases of this issue with the Gigabyte motherboard X58A others who have the same Realtek chip. The seriousness of this issue varies depending on the model case and our tests showed that all the audio front panels are created equal.

GA-X58A-UD7 motherboards
    • Support new generation Intel 32nm 6-core processors
    • Ultra Durable 3 Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
    • Supports newest NEC SuperSpeed USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
    • 3X USB power delivery for greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices
    • Provides newest Marvell SE9128 high speed SATA3 storage interface with superfast 6Gbps link speed
    • Supports the newest Intel Core i 7 processors in socket LGA1366 with QPI 6.4 GT/s