Thread: HD5770 unlock bios??

HD5770 unlock bios??

Hello members,
    I am looking for the unlocking the BIOS of the HD5770. I have searched on the web but didn't find any appropriate results.!! So thought to take some help from you members. Please tell me solution for the above problem. I have unlocked other bios but not able to do it of HD5770. So please tell me how to unlock bios of HD5770?? Help me as soon as possible.!!

Re: HD5770 unlock bios??

First they have to unlock the driver voltage Settings and click on "Auto" at the FAN SPEED to control fan speed. Well to finish most of the H5770 are stable at 1Ghz with some with 1.3V 1.225V to reach 1.1GHz but relies heavily on each card. Like most Asus cards it has core and memory clock Higher limits, Allowing you to overclock. Well with this card my BIOS does DDR5 well over 5780 and 1000 core and the voltage and BIOS settings work for after-burner. However if you want to wait that is up to you. Basically this bios allow for software control voltage and clock speeds well in access of What You Can Reach stable on a 5770.

Follow the steps mentioned below for unlocking BIOS of HD5770 :
    1. Keep the original bios the PC using GPU-Z.
    2. Install HP USB Boot and opening the program in place in the pc pendrive, do the following. Once done the image, proceed to format the flash drive loaded with files from the unzipped folder with win98 startup files.
    3. asus bios + Unzip the files and upload them to pendrive atiflash.
    4. Restart the computer, enter the bios and tell the pc boot from the pendrive ... if you do not have the option to disconnect the HDD and plug only the pendrive.
    5. The system starts automatically, and after seeing a screen to enter DOS Win98.
    6. No fear enter the following command to proceed to flash card
      c: \ atiflash-f-p 0 juniper.bin
    7. Just restart the computer, and wala now have an Asus HD5770.
    8. Install from scratch video drivers, that means that 100% must uninstall previous drivers and then install the latest available on the website of ATI.

I think that any area that involves current and generally what are the cooling. With my 3850 to change the stock is running out of cooling, which caused crashes in games. So cut the sink that corresponded to that part and put it on. Thus, although this VGA does not bring any dissipation or in memos and not in the areas of power, this right because they are not designed entirely for the oc. But if you are applying overvoltage to the core, the memos, all that hectic causing increased consumption and more work in the area of power that at the end increases the temp of the card. Keep checking the temp in the software that only shows the kernel but not the overall system. So think of motherboards designed for the oc. Dissipation system they have is the same but applied for the VGA.

You can also check the other method if the first one mentioned by the 'Sylvester.S' is not working (it should work). But there is also a method for the msi AB, (works with my XFX5850). They have to go to the file where you installed (the MSI Afterbuner), then open the file with wordpad and change the value MSIafterburner.cfg coming out in EnableUnofficialOverclocking "0" to "1", put a store closes, run the MSI AB go to properties and then click to change the voltages (the last step that put above) and may be ready to play and see how gives them XD.

According to me you should know about the principle of flash and a bios. The VGA BIOS is a small piece of information (as typical are> 64kb) that is housed in a small chip on your VGA. When your vga is turned on, it immediately loads the BIOS of the motherboard VGA. At first the BIOS Flashing process is a very low level as data is concerned. A complex operating system like windows only interferes with this process. There are several programs to flash bios for windows but are not recommended because windows are driving tasks and constantly flashing a bios requires special care by the micro so that the information reaches the flash memory without any corruption of vga data as if the data arrives corrupted.