Thread: Rivatuner Quad core 2 3 missing

Rivatuner Quad core 2 3 missing

I have installed Rivatuner 2.24 and RealTemp 3.30 and the Plugin RTcore.dll additional than it merely demonstrate two of my four cores on the Q6600. It is the similar thing when I make use of the Plugin for Everest, merely core 0, 1 how I create it to observe the entire four cores. It demonstrate the four cores in RealTemp and Device Manager and Everest additional than not with the plugins in Rivatuner 2.24. What to do in this case.

Re: Rivatuner Quad core 2 3 missing

You have to reinstall Rivatuner or endeavor several command switch rivatuner /rebuild. Try over clocking with ati command tools, or with the built in over clocking tool in Catalyst Control Center. The riva tuner is superior for OC'ing nvidia gpu's additional than you do not know how helpful they are with ati gpu's. Give it a go and post sponsor. In view of the fact that you have to make use of it for a lot of additional things. If you cannot figure this out then I guess you determines to have to try several of the things you talk about. You determine to be almost certainly install CCC but would much rather solve this silly difficulty and you have to make use of Rivatuner.

You have to try to reinstall Rivatuner for the reason that it be supposed to run extremely well. I am using the similar version with your gigabyte HD4870 (512mb) and it runs flawlessly. If it would not run then you have to make use of CCC, ati command tools or try techpowerup's GPUtool. Yes, you have to try a clean installation. You had that difficulty when you messed up something in the power menu in Rivatuner, a clean installation permanent the difficulty for you.

The merely alteration you has made recently were a small number of changes in the power user tab to facilitate FPS and temps in the HUD when games are launched, so perhaps you screwed impressive up in there. Possibly determines it be for the reason that you may be using the most recent ATi drivers and Rivatuner requires and bring up to date to be companionable with these. You might thinking this seems the mainly a logical reason.

The CCC is not so terrible to you sound like it’s the most recent resort, be certain to try this though. For this you have to go into CCC, generate a profile for Over Clocking and edit it with these commands. The SETTINGS CLOCK / FAN SPEEDS you had been suggest can be your defaulting Profile at the similar time as editing your over clock Profile then you have to open My Computer, go to Tools > Folder Options > View tab > Sow Hidden Files & Folders, hit it off to the option Apply to All Folders, and at the end select OK.

For this you have to go to "Organize->Folder and then to the Search Options" in Windows Explorer. On the view tab, deselect the alternative "Hide extensions for known file types" you have the similar difficulty with a customer of mine. The 2 quad core processors. The E5310 and the installation determine to identify merely one processor. The similar arrangement with the most significant Linux distros and win2003 runs extremely well with two processors. The server merely with one processor runs extremely well with Xen.