Thread: System does not boot after overclocking

System does not boot after overclocking

Hi,
    I have a windows 7 PC with 4GB ram and a Intel Quad Core processor. I had not performed overclocking yet. Because recently my friend has done the some on his computer. The system has gone dead. What to do in such condition. And second thing what are the cooling options best available for a overclocking system. Thanks in advance.

Re: System does not boot after overclocking

If your system does not boot after overclocking then do this. If cannot access the bios then reset the settings by removing the battery flat (open the PC, remove the battery and replace two minutes away). However, if you have only Minor bugs or bug by here and there, see the different methods below to make your overclock stable. The cooling allows the CPU to have a greater chance to succeed its overclocking.

The overheating problems have very significant effects because they cause blockage of the computer to see the destruction of the processor. To avoid this, you need a good ATX case with a good fan. I suggest you add one or two drops thermal paste between the processor and fan.

It is also possible that you can even add a radiator piece of metal with a particular form which improves heat dissipation. The performance of the fan or cooling device depend on its size and its diameter. The area between the fan and the processor is not perfectly flat, thermal paste is a thermo-conductive paste that will fill the void microscopic and evacuate the heat to the fan.

A good solution is to buy fans for processors that heat than yours, to the DIY (glue super glue) and adapt the new fan for your processor. For proper ventilation, it is also a good case. The assembly of layers, and other drives creates an obstacle to aeration. If your package allows, do not hesitate to install a second fan into the case more than one processor. The HDD and CD player or other will only be more stable and last longer.

Liquid cooling are better solution then also. It is expensive but really effective. This is a closed loop circulating fluid that cools the processor. This method prevents the processor produce heat. So you have to manage a case that can be equipped with liquid cooling options. The liquid cooling is really advisable to overclocking enthusiasts. Installing a system like this is very complex and must be performed by a professional.