Thread: Overclocking the Nvidia GF 6600 GT card

Overclocking the Nvidia GF 6600 GT card

Hi,
    I am looking for some very safety measure of performing overclocking in my system. Recently I had added Nvidia GF 6600 GT in my computer. I am carrying out overclocking safely from a long time. But this time I need to have some precaution because I had noticed the temperature of my system. I had already burned a RAM in my system for that.

Re: Overclocking the Nvidia GF 6600 GT card

The Nvidia GF 6600 GT has become one of the most desirable options when purchasing a mid-range VGA. Their outstanding quality / price ratio compared to other "competing" in the same area makes it one of the cards rated by the players. It is simple to say that the object of OC in our graph is to increase the clock frequencies of both core (core) and memory to achieve higher performance.

The process of overclocking involves a temperature rise of the VGA, in a state of rest (idle) and maximum work status (full). To ensure that our card will not be harmed, and that is capable of supporting this process in a sustainable way we must reduce the the pressure of the card as more as possible.

The cooler or heatsink in system is responsible for bringing the card by a more effective range. The cooling of 6600 GT series depends on the assembler (manufacturer) of our graph, and in some cases may not be necessary to switch to another new, yet it seems that in most cases significantly reduce the temperatures. So thing is necessary to keep under eye.

Normally when you system is overheated or RAM become malfunctioned then blue error appears and the system restart's. This is the process of a CPU to protect itself from getting damaged. So it is very important to keep an track of your system temperature while performing overclocking. Spending some amount on it is worth.

It is important to note that the replacement of the cooling of us will set an override in our warranty, so you'd better be careful. The whole process should not present any risk of if done gradually and monitor temperatures in order to achieve a level of secure and stable OC. In any case we are not responsible for the damage that each can produce on your computer.