Thread: Thermaltake Unveils ProWater PW880i Water Cooling System

Thermaltake Unveils ProWater PW880i Water Cooling System

Thermaltake, leading provider of computer cooling solutions, is introducing their latest addition in their wide range of liquid cooling products, the PW880i gets your PC in gear for the coming summer heat. In addition to this big size water cooling system, Thermaltake also offers water cooling solutions for VGA cards (WB400) and for the motherboard North Bridge (WB200), tailored for your individual cooling needs.

The PW880i is a powerful liquid cooling solution for the core of your PC the CPU. With a 24cm radiator equipped with two 14cm fans this is the ideal device for efficient heat dissipation. The solid CPU water block is made of pure copper with delicate brazing technology. Supporting most mainstream CPU sockets such as Intel LGA1366 and AMD AM3, the PW880i sports excellent cooling performance for demanding users and overclockers alike. As the tank and pump can be placed outside the chassis it offers two practical advantages: you gain more space within the case itself and maintenance is made easier and more convenient.

If you are looking for more specialized water cooling, Thermaltake is also offering interesting solutions. The WB400 VGA water block is equipped with an LED fan and supports mainstream high-end VGA cards, such as the nVIDIA GTX 285 or the ATi HD 4890. With the WB200 Northbridge water block you have a pure copper base with ideal thermal characteristics. The M-connector is a one-to-three connector. Its rotational hose connector provides users more flexibility to arrange their liquid cooling system. With parallel connection, the water blocks can be well-arranged and receives cool coolant from the radiator.

Re: Thermaltake Unveils ProWater PW880i Water Cooling System

Features

- Fan Housing:
    1.Installed the radiator, pump and tank outside chassis, positioned at rear system fan area so it does not occupied the space inside the chassis.
    2. Compatible with most tower chassis with rear fan opening

- 24cm Motorsports Radiator :
    1. DTT - Dimple Tube Technology swirls the coolant within the radiator to increase thermal transfer.
    2. An all-aluminum radiator featuring expanded outer fins and tube style for maximum performance.
    3.Silent 240mm variable resistor fan spinning from 1000 to 2000rpm

- Brazing Copper Waterblock:
    1.Pure Copper Water Block for maximum heat conductivity from heat source.
    2.Advanced Brazing technology improves reliability and leakage free.
    3. All-in-one mounting design supports all latest CPU from Intel & AMD. (Includes: Intel Socket LGA1366/LGA775 and AMD K8/AM2/AM2+.)

- Durable and powerful 500 liters-per-hour pump:
    1. The P500 pump provides years of reliable service
    2. The pedestal can be secured onto the case by screws included
    3. Ceramic bearings significantly increase the life expectancy of the pump
    4. Professionally designed inlet and outlet, eliminating any blockage

- High-capacity Liquid Tank:
    1. Holds up to 350cc of coolant for continuous usage
    2. Easy to refill and maintain

- Flow meter:
    Accurate monitoring and fast response- Transparent cover clearly shows the movement of the coolant.

- Hose Connectors:
    Allows for fast installation and leakage-free reliability.

- iStripe :
    1.Complete eliminates deformation of tubes over time
    2.Allows sharp bending radii while keeping liquid flow smoothly

- Rugged and free-flowing 3/8" tubing:
    The tubes are composed of special material to prevent wear and tear as well as increasing water-flow

The PW880i completes the series of ProWater's systems . It consists of a copper waterblock (10 mm (3 / 8)), a pump with a flow rate of 500L/hr (16 dBA - MTBF of 80,000 hrs), a reservoir and 350cc ' aluminum radiators 240 mm cooled by two 120mm fans (20 ~ 28 dB). The PW880i supports AMD socket AM2/AM2 + / AM3/AMD K8 Intel LGA1156 / LGA1366 / LGA775 / Intel P4 478

The PW880i is composed of a copper waterblock, radiator Motorsport cooled by two 120mm fans turning between 1000 and 2000tpm and a pump with a flow rate of 500L / h. You can install the pump in your lap or on the outside, and the radiator will be attached to the rear on the location for the 120mm: everything is provided for a single. The pump is scheduled for noise of 16dB and 28dB fans