Thread: Overclocking Intel Atom

Overclocking Intel Atom

hi ,
    i am getting new Intel Atom with special purpose of overclocking. but i never overclocked Intel Atom so i need your help so please help me if any one have idea about it also tell me utility to overclock Intel Atom.
    thank you.

Re: Overclocking Intel Atom

If you can not resist the urge to push a ATOM then try this software EEEctl 0.2.4. The purpose of this software is overclock an Eee PC 1000 H, which saw its processor switch from 1.6 to 2019 MHz, an increase of 26%. Result the performance also increases by 26%.with core voltage at 1.263 v

Frankly it is better for you that you drop the idea to overclock your Intel Atom . First cooling is not provided for such work On the other hand PC manufacturer even have not provide BIOS settings to overclock Intel Atom. And If you really want to play, get yourself a good little best laptop computer more powerful. Obviously this is not the same budget. .

you can use available Overclocking utility to Overclocking Intel Atom. i dont have Intel Atom so i never tried how far it can go but i read that based on the new BIOS MSI netBook, the overclockers have pushed the speed of calculation with an Intel Atom 1.6 GHz installed on a MSI Wind up to 2.315 GHz. Need to achieve an increase in the frequency of the bus to 12x, by placing a cooling liquid nitrogen which has maintained the system at a temperature of 4 ° C. An interesting result, which shows the limits that can be reached with push these small processors, even in the most extreme situations.