Thread: Problem with ASUS P5N32 SLI SE Deluxe Motherboard

Problem with ASUS P5N32 SLI SE Deluxe Motherboard

I am facing strange problems with my asus motherboard. I have an asus p5n32 sli se deluxe mothreboard. I recently tried overclocking it and i was successful in this event. The thing is next day when i tried to start my computer, It begins to post, but stops at beginning of load Windows loading. And when I try to restart it, it again try to post, but this time it will display a message saying:

"Overclocking failed or Overvoltage failed"

I don't know what to perform at this situation

Please provide some assistance regarding this

Re: Problem with ASUS P5N32 SLI SE Deluxe Motherboard

What you might want to try is to set your 'AI Overclocking' to 'Manual'. Then the 'System Clock Mode' to 'Manual'. Generally, the Front Side Bus will be 200mhz but some faster Intel processors will run at 266mhz. So this depends on what your processor is capable of. In any case, setting the FSB manually can eliminate the CPU Overclocking Failed message.

it was a combination of the cmos battery was dying which i bought a new one for re-set my bios to default and while i had the side cover off the tower i noticed behind the fan the air vents had a carpet of dust covering 75%. i clean inside regular but never taken the fan cover off so that is a Must Do

1. You have a hardware failure. This could be CPU, power supply, ram, or peripheral device.

2. You have a newly installed piece of hardware that won't take the processing speed.

3. You have too many devices installed, and they are loading down the computer bus.

4. Somehow you went into F1 setup and set the processor speed faster than the processor you have can handle.

5. A program you installed (games tend to do this) has changed your processor speed setting to a speed greater than your hardware can handle.

6. On some older computers, this can indicate that the CMOS RAM battery has failed. The error given with a failed battery is random, since it forgot what the error was.

changed the PSU to a more powerful one, then I changed the CPU Fan (I suspected it was faulty, electrically), of course I put new thermal paste after cleaning the CPU upper surface from the remains of the old one.