Thread: Antec Twelve Hunderd v/s Cooler Master HAF 932

Antec Twelve Hunderd v/s Cooler Master HAF 932

Hello everybody

This Christmas, i want to purchase Cpu Fan and i am confused between 2 box: The Antec Twelve Hundred, or HAF 932 of Cooler Master.

My goal: Cooling, the least noise possible.

One day I said "I will take the HAF and the next day, I look for the antec twelve For that reason I am counting on you please Give suitable suggestion

Re: Antec Twelve Hunderd v/s Cooler Master HAF 932

I have a HAF, I also saw Twelve and like you I was also confused but then i decided about Haf what can i say is this

• Cooling: I would say they are worth, with can be an advantage to HAF on the GPU with the big fan side.
    • Silence: clearly to the advantage of HAF especially with the fan in 12V, the Twelve with the fan (from) 120mm in 12V can tell you that it is noisy or very noisy, the DD are in plastic racks while Twelve is in direct screwed into the chassis (and therefore necessarily more vibration)
    • Cable management: no-win situation
    • Scalability: HAF advantage with holes for location 120/240/360mm rad no need to tamper with anything, for advantage against the Twelve on the number of hard drives or drives that you can save.
    • installation: I would say no-win situation but with a significant advantage for the HAF because it can be installed / uninstalled very quickly and without tools.

Only thing I envy the Twelve is that unlike the full black HAF. In short, I believe, the Twelve is a very good case but worse than the HAF on almost all key points.

I asked myself the long question Concluded after studying the question: Everything is a matter of noise and look The 1200 is pretty noisy at first, but also very blue with its countless fan The HAF GI JOE very discreet but in terms of color less noisy that I have read If a final remark, the P182 is very nice but in terms of cooling, unfortunately, it goes against newcomers I hesitate really, because the aesthetics of P182 talked to me more.

but it is not true as well look the haf is not so ugly

Funny twin-engine, I am in the same case as you, to decide between these 2 optiond. At the base I have a little low for 1200 (not necessarily objective). I too found the HAF932 sinful, but for the expo have seen, I can tell you that ultimately it is not so bad as that. According to tests, the HAF 932 cools a little better and is less noisy than the 1200. its also opened in support of the motherboard to change the heatpipe without dismantling the CM. It is a bit wider than the 1200. As against par, not unlike the filters 1200. Of course you can tinker, but it has clearly not been expected to receive. And caches of plastic facade does not seem to be strong enough to be removed and back regularly. Fixing berries in screwless is well thought, but again any plastic that is a little fragile.

Ok thank you

It pleases me that in the haf
    • The arrangement of cables behind,
    • The ability to change ventilator easily

And the Twelve: The blue fan _ X3 front
    • The Full black,
    • The look

for silence on the twelve, I believe it is possible to go low through a switch! So I think taking the twelveBut one question, my power supply (Enermax Liberty 500 W) the cable will be long enough to pass through behind, or better to take an extension And for the 4870 Golden sample edition, it passes without worries?

Thank you again

But the HAF is always tempting still

Yes you can adjust the fan speed (3 speeds). At a minimum, it seems to be fairly discreet while maintaining a good cooling.

Hello , I ordered haf 932

Total order:
    • HAF 932
    • Cooler Master V8
    • Blue Caviar 320 GB 16 MB
    • Corsair HX 520W

A new standard for Gamers?
    The output of a box Antec is still a small event, then when is a development of a housing mythical Nine Hundred (benchmark among players), our impatience is in full swing and secrets finally unveiled fill us with happiness.

The housing Antec Twelve Hundred is the advanced version of the popular Nine Hundred. It took the winning design and expanded its cooling capacity, functionality and convenience of use. The Twelve Hundred is an incredibly robust model, equipped with 12 bays of units of housing 7 and extension of space to accommodate even the largest graphics card formats. To maintain your system to proper temperature and in good working condition, the Twelve Hundred is equipped with a unique cooling system, including several blue LED fan, intended to cool the baskets of hard drives: a 200 mm fan mounted on top, two 120mm fans mounted on the back and three 120 mm fans mounted in the front. Add to that convenience features such as HD audio ports, USB and eSATA on the front: the Twelve Hundred is becoming a new benchmark.