Thread: Fans 120mm; which?

Fans 120mm; which?

Thought to buy new fans to my PC's rescue, need 5 120mm fans but then the question is which? Thinking right now on some spins in the different speeds and it is only 1 type that provides good flow and sound a little good but there is a lianli fan and have not found that one can buy them anywhere. So what should I have heard that yate LOON is good but can not find these here.

Re: Fans 120mm; which?

Run a couple of Noctua NF-P12 in 1300 in your case. Damn quiet and good pressure in the ruling. However, quite expensive.

Which radiators you have? You have a raddis with much space between the flanges' as `` noctua thermo chill is so quiet, yate LOON fans very good.

I have, however, a black ice 240gt radiator and it has less space between the flanges so need a bit more powerful fans.

Drive has a fan controls but I think it is very good and quiet especially Scythe Slipstream Chassis Fan 120mm 24dBA, the model I set second in order to test if any better temperature.

Has a radiator (3 slots) that is pretty tight between the flanges''''and run right now 3rd Silverstone cream fans on, they go 24 / 7 on the minimum lap when I did not run the clock anymore. However, so much difference when you turn it, and I strive for is as quiet as possible. What fans would I invest in? Is not afraid to pay for them, sound sensitive as it is. As I said, quietly, in brutally flow.

Nexus real silent fans is cheap and well, then Zalman ZM-F3 not so bad either, they move well with air and a resistance supplied to run in silence. Are available on online shops for a cheap price.

Zalman ZM-F3 is not to be recommended if you are looking for quiet fans. I had 2 such that chilled my radiator before it blows on the cunning but quiet them is not even about them becomes hyper. Quiet if you strangle them to 5.7 v, but it vibrates much more than Scythe fans I link to, in my experience it is noctua and Scythe that are quietest fans, Scythe depends on which model you choose while those more or less all noctua fans are really quiet.

Generally, you can say that they are designed to have a good flow relative to the noise level and also are the best-performing. Thinking of manufacturers that are mentioned in the thread Noctua and Schthe.

Ordered 5 Scythe to my tripple and dual prevailed, given that they had the best price and performance difference was very small between them and Yate LOON. I want to thank all who were very helpful and very good answers too