Thread: sdbus_internal_error on Windows 8.1 tablet

sdbus_internal_error on Windows 8.1 tablet

I am using a Lenovo Miix 2 tablet that is running on Windows 8.1 operating system. There is some problem in this tablet which started recently. Whenever I start it, then most of the time it will crash and show a blue screen with an error message called sdbus_internal_error. I have searched for a solution on this error but cannot find anything related to it. So, does anyone of you know how to solve this error? Thanks for any solutions in advance.

Re: sdbus_internal_error on Windows 8.1 tablet

You can try to use the built in action center in Windows 8.1 to resolve this issue. To do so, open Action Center by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer's status. Click Maintenance. Under Check for solutions to problem reports, click Check for solutions. Windows will notify you if there are any solutions to problems available for your computer. More methods are given here - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...s-in-Windows-7

Some users were able to solve this issue on their tablet by updating every driver in their system. After installing every single driver you will need to restart each time so that the driver gets installed properly and then do the driver update everytime. After that try to install Windows 8.1 and then again do the driver update process for few times to make sure that no driver updates are left aside. This way you will be able to solve this issue without any hassles.

Even I was also facing this similar issue on my Lenovo Thinkpad tablet. Recently I had installed the update for ThinkVantage on my Windows 8.1 system. If you have not installed it, then you can simply get this from official Lenovo website. You should all try to install all the important and recommened updates in your tablet. Also, if possible then try to update the bios to the latest version and then check if this problem gets resolved or not.