Thread: What does Driver_state_power_failure means in Windows 10

What does Driver_state_power_failure means in Windows 10

It looks like there is some problem with Windows 10 setup which I am having at my home pc. It was working well. I was installing a digital signature usb on the same. Then I don't know what really happen I am getting a Driver_state_power_failure error on the same. I am not able to figure out what is the reason behind this error. I am getting this instantly and I am not able to do anything on that. I want some help here to fix the problem. Does anyone knows how to get rid of the same.

Re: What does Driver_state_power_failure means in Windows 10

To resolve the issue you have to simply run a repair setup which might help you a lot in fixing the problem. It is a serious bug and it is not so easy to resolve. You will need a windows bootable disc here. And through this you can run a repair setup which might surely help you a lot in fixing the problem. Just insert the disc and reboot your pc with that. And then choose a repair setup. It is better to take a full data backup before doing this.

Re: What does Driver_state_power_failure means in Windows 10

It is a kind of blue screen error and it is related to internal hardware failure. It is also related to some kind of outdated drivers which are causing issue with the hardware. So better you must run a simple driver update to resolve the issue. You can also try using a third party driver updater software. And if nothing helps then the only option left is to clean format your pc and install windows back again. I am quiet sure that will be surely fix the problem. You can find more information about the error in Event Viewer.