Thread: Is there is any latest service pack for Windows 10 TP

Is there is any latest service pack for Windows 10 TP

Is there any service pack released for Windows 10 TP. I am unable to find the same. I am facing a bit slow down issue with my system.It is not working well. Sometime it fails to detect any new usb also. It does not show me any new hardware and the usb remains undetected. But the same work well in another pc. So I was just wondering if there is any new fix that can help me to sort out the problem I am facing. A new kind of SP pack that can add more stability on the system.

Re: Is there is any latest service pack for Windows 10 TP

There is no service pack released for Windows 10, but there are few build numbers which will give you more stability and this will only come through Windows update. You just have to run Windows update and there you will find the one that you want to download. And then you can install that. It will remove a lot of bugs form your system and will make your system lot more stable than before. Just try finding out this first. If you are unable to find any new build then it means your system is already updated.

Re: Is there is any latest service pack for Windows 10 TP

Sometime it happens that your system might not work well. It can be due to damage system files or due to some damage windows update. It can also be due to outdated drivers. You have to check each of them one by one. You can start with running driver updates first so that you can find the most recent one and install that in your pc. New drivers will improve the system performance and will offer you more active system. Then you can go ahead with checking in Event viewer for some serious bugs.