Thread: Windows 7 pc crash on every reboot after uTorrent installation

Windows 7 pc crash on every reboot after uTorrent installation

I am having some issue with my pc. I am constantly facing blue-screen errors and I am not able to figure out how to fix this thing. I had tried a lot but still I was getting the same issue. I had just installed utorrent recently and kept some games on download. I am using utorrent from long time. But there was some issue. It was crashing. So I re-installed the same and now I am getting the issue. When I turn on the pc, the desktop loads, but then it freezes and then it crash. I want some help here to fix this problem

Re: Windows 7 pc crash on every reboot after uTorrent installation

What is the error you are getting. If you are facing blue-screen then you have to go in event viewer to find out which thing is causing the problem. Bluescreen appear when the internal system files are not proper. Just reboot your pc and then hit the F8 button constantly to boot in safe mode. And in that you can try scanning your system. You can use SFC/ Scannow for the same. It is a system file checker utility which will scan and fix the problem. If this does not work then you have to format your system.

Re: Windows 7 pc crash on every reboot after uTorrent installation

Boot your pc in safe mode and run system restore. If you still get a blue screen then download and install memtest in your system. This software is easy to use and very simple also. This tool will scan your ram for errors. If you get any then you have to replace that. Most of the time software related issues are only fixed if you format your pc. Minor fixes are not going to help you at all. So first try using system restore or any basic things that can make the pc stable. But if it fails then you have to anyhow format your system.