Thread: Unable to use PC settings on Windows 10 Technical Preview Enterprise Edition

Unable to use PC settings on Windows 10 Technical Preview Enterprise Edition

I had done with installation of Windows 10 Technical Preview on my system. I am using the Enterprise Edition and it looks to be working really fine. But I am having some problem here. I went in the pc settings to customize the pc. When I click on that it shows me opening but then it goes back on the desktop. It does not respond. I had tried to open this thing a number of time but it fails to work. It is quiet complicated to fix the same. I had tried restating the pc and also installing a few new updates. But it failed.

Re: Unable to use PC settings on Windows 10 Technical Preview Enterprise Edition

Windows 10 Technical Preview is a testing edition. It is not the final version. And that is the reason you might get this kind of bugs. The best way to use this OS is to use it on dual boot mode. So that you can simply use it more effectively. I had done the same. I am having problem with my raid setup. Windows 10 Technical Preview is simply not accepting the setup and I had tried a lot of xi it but it fails to work. I hope there will be some good updates in future that can resolve the problem and make it work better.

Re: Unable to use PC settings on Windows 10 Technical Preview Enterprise Edition

Try re-installing the same. This might work. There are some new updates released recently. They are called as the build numbers. This new updates will offer you a lot more better options and a stable system to work. You can also try switching your OS version to something different. New builds can be find through Windows Updates and most of these are designed to resolved various bugs and errors. But if this does not work well then your setup is not proper. You have to find a new iso file and test on that.