Thread: Cannot install Windows 10 Technical PreviewBuild 9879 on multiple pc

Cannot install Windows 10 Technical PreviewBuild 9879 on multiple pc

I am trying to run Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9879 update on all of my system. I am having a 10 pc network among which one is windows server. I am trying to run a manual update. Most of the time the update is automatic. I am not able to figure out why this thing is not working. I had tried a lot but it keeps on failing. I want some help here. There is a single pc on the lan that worked and others are not responding. I had updated Windows 10 Technical Preview on all of them. So they must take this new build update.

Re: Cannot install Windows 10 Technical PreviewBuild 9879 on multiple pc

There can be some issue. If you can go ahead and download this update from the official site of Microsoft and install it manually then it might work. Check that your internet connection is proper and any security software is not blocking the same. It happens sometime updates are damage. And you are unable to fix the same. But if you go ahead and try doing that manually then I think the issue can be resolved. But if still fails then try ignoring the build for sometime and test afterwards.

Re: Cannot install Windows 10 Technical PreviewBuild 9879 on multiple pc

Windows 10 Technical Preview is under a test edition. It is not a complete stable OS. So to some extent it is not good to install this on all your pc. There is a time when you get a stable version. You must have installed that on a single pc only. I think Windows 7 is still the best one here. This new update is not really very important. You can install that after sometime if you want. I am using the same edition here and there is not a huge difference. So you can still try suing the same as it is.