Thread: Plantronics Calisto Pro pairing with windows 7

Plantronics Calisto Pro pairing with windows 7

Hi,

I pair my Plantronics Calisto Pro Bluetooth Headset to my desktop computer (Windows 7 x64), and it showed that everything is OK but when I tried to use, it doesn't work.
    When I press icon of sound on the taskbar and I go to Playback or Recording there is there Bluetooth Hands-free Audio but is Disconnected, and I don't have any idea how to connect this and make to work.
    Can someone help me to solve this problem? I will really appreciate any help.

Re: Plantronics Calisto Pro pairing with windows 7

It seems that the headset is working but not with your computer. Do you connect the USB adaptor directly in your pc and not a hub or docking station? You have said that you have noticed the adaptor and headset pair up, so are they both flashing red/blue at that time? You can check the below link which will give you tips for the Plantronics Knowledge Base:

http://www.knowledgebase.nuance.com/...5d7r4B=urnq5r6

I cannot open your link.

Hi,
    I did everything like supposed to be. I attached few images to show my situation.

Like you see everything looks OK, but when I try (1 pic)to press Control for Calisto, nothing will happen and (5 pic) when I try to press Connect for Bluetooth nothing happened too.

Incase you have a built-in bluetooth in your pc then you will not require USB adapter but if you dont have then you will need it. You can try to use the Voyager Pro with Dragon without any issues. The Calisto was a headset that was choosen by Dragon and that is why they suggest it. It comes with a longer microphone compared to most of the Bluetooth headsets and a longer range.

Yes, I know that this is why I choose this one but problem is somewhere in Windows I miss something or I supposed to setup something different.
    I don't have built-in bluetooth. On the picture you see that everything is OK but why I cannot connect in the Sound(pic5) my bluethooth.
    P.S.
    I didn't mention but after pairing in one moment everything was working but in one minute by itself dissapeared to the state which i have now.

In your computer is it asking for drivers when you are pairing it? If so then you will have to contact the manufacturer of your computer regarding Bluetooth audio drivers. Or else, you can try to get either the BUA-100 or the BT300 adaptor which might work fine with your 64bit operating system. One more thing, can you test it in any 32-bit operating system and see if that works?

Hi,
    Yesterday I bought USB BT400 Adapter.
    I started everything from beginning and there is exactly the same situation. Nothing changed. If you look to the picture, everything is pair and installed and when I ask them, they said that was something wrong with Windows configuration (not 100%).
    Point is that they didn't have any clue what is wrong.
    P.S.
    I didn't mention that before when I installed USB Bluetooth Adapter, and I pair my device in the Playback and Recording devices when I tried to connect it worked for very short time and after this somehow disconnected by itself.
    I don't know if I explain well what's happened, but if you want to ask something to make clear, please don't hesitate.