Thread: Unable to write memory error on Windows 10 Technical Preview

Unable to write memory error on Windows 10 Technical Preview

There is some memory error on Windows 10 Technical Preview and I am unable to use it properly. I am getting a memory write error on the same and after that Windows 10 shutdown on its own. I want some help on the same. How to fix this thing. It happens when I turn on the system and then it crash on its own. And it is not working properly. I had tried doing this a number of time but it is not helping. It keeps on crashing on its own with this write memory error. I want some help to make this thing work. I thought Windows 10 would be a decent upgrade to go for. But it is not. It is slow and causing issue also.

Re: Unable to write memory error on Windows 10 Technical Preview

Most of this errors are due to bad setup. You have to re-install windows back again and I am quiet sure that will fix the problem. It is good to find a second working setup file for the same. And then use that for the installation purpose. If you can boost your pc back in safe mode then also I think it is going to help more. In safe mode you can try cleaning up the boot up apps. You can disable things that are not needed and then check back. It would be the fastest way of fixing issue. I am not sure about having a startup repair kind of stuff in Windows 10 because I had not yet tested the same. I hope there will be enough troubleshooting options in Windows 10.

Re: Unable to write memory error on Windows 10 Technical Preview

There are few set of things that you have to find out before moving ahead. The first thing is that if any crucial system service is crashing is background then it can cause issue. Re-installing might fix the problem. Try removing a ram from your pc if you are having multiple. You can use Memtest software to find out if there is any faulty stick in your system. And then replace the same. If that is fine then boot your pc in safe mode and update all the drivers. I am quiet sure that will be also enough to fix the same. It is also helpful if you can scan your pc with a good antivirus software under safe mode.