Thread: Windows 7 crash with blue-screen on Sony Vaio SVE1513CYN after driver installation

Windows 7 crash with blue-screen on Sony Vaio SVE1513CYN after driver installation

I had formatted Sony Vaio SVE1513CYN laptop. I am trying to install everything back again from scratch. The biggest issue with Sony Vaio
    SVE1513CYN is that it is not having appropriate drivers. After searching for a long time I found the 64bit drivers which are available and will work on 32bit also. But there is some issue with the system. I am trying to install drivers one by one and I found a blue-screen problem. Everything crashed after adding a wifi driver and the touch pad failed to work. I want some help to fix the issue.

Re: Windows 7 crash with blue-screen on Sony Vaio SVE1513CYN after driver installation

It looks like some driver is buggy and causing the issue. You have to check that same. You can find more information about that in the Event Log. You have to boot the laptop in safe mode to access that and from there you can troubleshoot the issue. That would be more easier to fix the problem. Most of the time Windows 7 accept all kind of drivers on its own. And you really do not have to mess with the drivers. You can try some third party driver updater software to resolve the problem.

Re: Windows 7 crash with blue-screen on Sony Vaio SVE1513CYN after driver installation

There is some wrong drivers installed on your system. Due to which it is crashing. It is good if you can run system restore and then try to update drivers back again. I am quiet sure that will be enough to fix the issue. If system restore is not available then I am quiet sure you have to start with formatting once again. You will have to install only those things which are needed. Finding the right drivers is a complicated takes for this kind of systems. You can try using some kind of driver updating utility to fix the issue.

Go in Device Manager by right clicking on my computer > manage. In device manager click on the audio devices and right click on the existing driver. Then choose properties. See there whether any bug or issue is mentioned. If yes then you have to find the right drivers. You are using a wrong one. Realtek drivers might be common in many pc but they have different version. For that you can use intels driver update utility. It is a nice tiny software which help your system to stay updated from all drivers.

Driver crashing is common when it is not compatible or when it is damage. To fix that the only way left is to install it back again. The laptop model which you had mentioned only comes with 64bit driver. And if you install them on the 32bit version system then surely you get the problem. As per the laptop model you must install a 64bit operating system on the same and then it will work more stable. You can install different applications and drivers which will not crash. Just try to find the right file stuff.

You can download fresh drivers directly from realtek.com. You will get all required things from here. Just find the right driver version and install the same on your system. And keep a backup of the same. I am quiet sure after getting a new driver from the official site it wont crash or cause any problem. You just have to find the right drivers. If you are running a 64 bit driver on the 32 bit version then this type of issues will be common. You have to locate the right version and try the same.