Thread: Windows 8 Blue-screen error with write read only message

Windows 8 Blue-screen error with write read only message

I am getting STOP 0x000000BE error on my Windows 7 system. This error instantly appear in between and the entire system crashes and restarts. I am using Tally in my pc and there are few movie editor tools with Microsoft Office and Quick-heal antivirus. There is nothing else. I do not think there is any application in the system which is causing the problem. The error message is ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY. What should I do here.

Re: Windows 8 Blue-screen error with write read only message

Most of this error occur when your system ram is proper. The first thing you must do is open your system case. Remove the ram and clean the bottom edges. Then insert it back again. Then check back. This resolve the problem most of the time. But if this does not work then you have go in Event Viewer to checkout the latest error. There can be some recently installed application causing the issue. You can remove them to make your system more stable.

Try to check your ram status. You can use memtest for that. There are few windows based memory testing software but that doe snot help much. Verifying the ram from boot mode is most effective and it give you more clear solution. For that just restart your pc and boot it from memtest boot disc. It will scan your memory for damage error. If you have any error listed on the same then try to replace the ram.

Time to format your pc. Backup your data and then try formatting and installing windows back again. There can be certain damage system files in your pc due to which you are getting that error. You have to re-install windows to fix the issue. If still you are getting the same error then it means it is a ram problem. You will have to replace that. Buy a new ram stick and add it. You can also borrow that from someone to test.

This error is caused due to a buggy driver. It is not a memory fault nor you have to format your pc. All you need is to update your system driver. You can go on the official site of your motherboard manufacturer and download all latest driver. Install them on your existing setup and check again. You can also run a full system antivirus scan which will also help. Try to update the drivers first.

There is another way to keep your system driver updated. You wont need a manual process for that. Because it is time consuming and also there are chances that you wont get all the driers. So you can use a automatic driver updater for the same for the same. I am using Driver Booster. You can scan your system through this once every week. And install latest drivers in the system.

You can go online on msdn.microsoft.com. There you can find a bit effective information about the error. It is right that the error is due to a damage driver. You have to find the right update for the same in-order to fix this problem. For stopping the error you have to run the latest updates patches on your system. If that does not work then try to remove any recently installed programs. Some that can help you to manage wifi or printer.

When bluescreen appear on your screen the system is instantly restarted. After a few second when it boot you have a option on the screen. This screen appear when windows shutdown unexpectedly. You have to select Last Known Good Configuration on that and hit enter. Most of the time this resolve the issue. After hitting it windows will used the last possible settings in your pc.