Thread: System recovery stuck at Office 2010 in Acer Aspire AX1430G

System recovery stuck at Office 2010 in Acer Aspire AX1430G

I am not able to understand what is happening to my uncles desktop. The model is Acer Aspire AX1430G. This system was working fine, but then became extremely slow. Later on I thought it will be better to run a full system recovery. There was a recovery partition in that. I started the process but it stucked at Office 2010 installation. It is not moving ahead. I tried this number of time but it failed to work. Can anyone help me to resolve the problem.

Re: System recovery stuck at Office 2010 in Acer Aspire AX1430G

Do you have a option in the recovery thing to skip office installation. You can check that in menu or something. Or at the screen where recovery launches. There you can see any option to skip the things for installation. This type of error appear due to damage recovery file. You can later on install everything back again one by one. Just try to hit any key del or any function key to halt the recovery thing.

I did that. There is no option to modify the recovery process. I had tried hitting the del and function keys but nothing work. The recovery process stuck at office setup and then I have restart the pc. The recovery process then start back again from start. I am unable to get into windows. This thing looks to be stucked in some kind of loop. Is there anyone who can help me to get rid of this problem.

Your recovery files are damage. Due to which you are getting problem. You have to contact Acer for that. Or the best thing you had done is made a recovery dvd. Because they are more reliable. You have to install windows manually. That is by using a installation disc. And then you can install applications one by one. If your system is under warranty then you can take that to your nearest service center.