Thread: Bloatware remover for Windows 8.1

Bloatware remover for Windows 8.1

Still Windows does not has any tool that can help us to remove unwanted stuff from this.Before when Android was not introduced no one knows about Bloatware. Bloatware stands for those software which are un-necessarily installed in the system. This consume space and also put a bit pressure on the memory. We have a good uninstallers for Android phone but we don't have anything for Windows. I need some nice uninstaller tool through which I can keep my system clean and wipe out those things which are not needed.

Re: Bloatware remover for Windows 8.1

It is not possible to remove stuff which are in the operating system. Windows never gave that right to anyone. You can try using some third party installer. They might help you to get rid of unwanted stuff.

I am also looking for something similar. I found a tool called as Ultimate Windows Tweaker. This is not uninstaller but it can help you to optimize the output of Windows 8. This will make the system more faster compare to before. Before that for Windows 7 I found a very effective tool which offer removing unwanted things from the OS. Microsoft must create a thin version of Windows. It must allow people to install things they want as per their need. So that unwanted stuff can be avoided. It is a bit complicated to manage the performance if the system is working really slow. You cannot do anything in that. You can here try using Ultimate Windows Tweaker that has option to remove things and even stop them. But it lacks major feature. I am looking for something through which I can convert my Windows 8 to Windows 7. Some kind of transformation pack. This would help me to get a more better output.

ClariceA Guest

The new windows 8 has a tons of changes in the ui. It is entirely different and does not has any advance options through which you can tweak it. It is essential that you must try to disable the theme that will boost the output.

Tweaking is not possible. If you know a lot about windows still you wont be able to wipe out things from it. I had seen Windows come loaded with many additional things which we are never going to use. That is the reason I prefer to Linux. It is more simple and straight forward. Here you can add thing which are required and you can avoid unwanted stuff. This also makes you more use to the system. You can understand learn how a operating system works. There area ample of great distro available for Linux. For windows 8 I do not think there is any better option available. You can tweak by removing the themes or setting the background color as black. That's all. You have to try looking for more other stuff.

Tweaking Windows 8 is complicated. I am doing a ton of manually settings but nothing worked so much. I had tried using some tools what I can do is just disable the themes. That's all.

There are various effective tools that can help you to get more from windows. One of them is 8Smoker Pro. This is new tool which is released in the market and it hell you improve the performance. The tool has simple settings and it is capable of optimizing the performance of Windows 8 making it more and more better. Before using this always create a restore point so that you can simply restore whenever you get any issue. It is also a kind of maintenance tool for Windows 8. It has many additional things to boost the output. For security it has hundreds of settings. You can apply them as per your need to make your system more proper. The tool offer you simple control settings for user account. It has wide range of optimizations. Like you can simply disable favorites in IE. Through the tool directly you can manage startup items and remove duplicate things. So just test out the tool and see what output you are getting.

You want something to remove things from windows. This feature is long removed when windows is moved to the new version of Windows 7. This thing was possible on Windows xp before and I had removed many things from it making it extremely lightweight in usage.