Thread: PC automatically reboot and stuck on bios screen

PC automatically reboot and stuck on bios screen

My pc was working fine. I was running some updates and a new issue appear. My pc restarts on its own and stuck on bios screen. When I reboot the same thing happen over and over again. I am unable to find the cause behind the problem. Just two days ago there were new updates which are installed in the system and after that it was a bit slow. But now it has completely stopped working.

Re: PC automatically reboot and stuck on bios screen

Disconnect all the connected device from your pc. Like the printer, usb hub, etc. Then try to reboot. Other thing I will recommend you to is to turn off the pc and check the internal cables. Check they are properly connected or not.

It looks something has happened with the bootloader. You have to check and repair it. There is a easy way to fix the problem. If you are using Windows 7, then you will have to boot your system from Windows 7 DVD. Through this you can run a repair setup and fix the problem which you are facing. Just boot your system from Windows disc. And then choose Repair. This function will take you to a different screen. In that you will see a gray box with cmd and other stuff. Click on Startup Repair. The process will take some time but it will resolve the problem. The tool will automatically check for issues and it will fix it. This is one of the most easiest way to resolve the problem. Sometime updates do a major change in the system due to which this kind of issue rapper. You must try to run the startup repair to fix the issue. It is quiet easy.

The most important problem here is that you cannot get rid of those updates. Once they are installed they remain in the system and you cannot remove it. I had seen this issue commonly with all. I will advice you to run system restore.

In the new windows version you can clean Windows update. There is a cleaner available that wipe out unwanted update. I do this regularly. Sometime it happens that new updates does not work properly with the old one causing the issue. So keeping them clean is quiet important. Now here if your system once get back to normal run cleanmgr. Whenever there is a new update I did not run the blindly. I choose them manually and run only when needed. Because some updates in it can be messy. It can create issue. Microsoft has not yet removed any update manager software which can help use to get more information on what we are installing. This update manager can give use the version difference and clear logs which can tell us the actual difference about old and new updates. There is no third party software also available like that.