Thread: BCCode: 4a error with Windows 7

BCCode: 4a error with Windows 7

I am running Windows 7 64bit operating system on my computer and I am getting too many blue screen of death with a similar error message BCCode: 4A no matter any method I use for debugging some application in my computer. Is there some kind of driver related problem occuring in my pc? Please help me out to solve this problem. Thanks

Re: BCCode: 4a error with Windows 7

I also think that its a driver problem and when the driver verifier will find nothing and the bugchecks are continuously faulting on core Windows components then you will need to test the hardware. First of all try to test the RAM with Memtest86 tool for 4-5 times and see if that passes the test. If it finds any problems then you can report back here again and we will look at it.

If there is no problem with the RAM then I will recommend you to fresh install the operating system again in your computer. But before that dont forget to back up the data so that after formatting you dont lose your important data. After that check if you are getting the problem of this error message again or not. Hope this helps.

I would say, after reinstallation of the OS try to run driver verifier again. To do that click on Start and then in the search box type verifier and press Enter. After that choose "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and then click Next. Now choose all the things except "Low Resource Simulation" and "Force Pending I/O Requests". Click Next and then choose "Select driver names from a list". Click Next again and then choose all the drivers that is not provided by microsoft and then click next and then finish.