Thread: What are the major changes in OS X Mavericks

What are the major changes in OS X Mavericks

Apple has released its new OS which is OS X Mavericks. The edition is 10.9. I need the list of features of this new operating system. What it is offering and how better it is compared to the older one. One thing I had noticed is the notification panel that give you instant update about new mails and messages. I am looking for information on some additional stuff which is added in it.

Re: What are the major changes in OS X Mavericks

OS X Mavericks has came with many new changes. First of all it has all bug fixes which were found before and some enhancement improvise it more. One feature I know about this new OS is that you can sync your ebooks with other iOS devices and make it more simple to read.

Mac OS X Mavericks is fast and secure. Apple has added some very useful tools in it. Like iCloud Keychain. This is like a password manager. It had a plugin integrated with Safari browser. It saves your login information, password and many other stuff.So next time when you are on the site, it will auto-login everything. It is quiet easy to use and secure also. You can keep all your password in it and you an get amazing output from it. Major improvements lied in the web browser which is Safari. This browser is smooth and fast. It has a clean UI where you can use different application and enjoy great output. The default file explorer which is used in the operating system has a tab browsing feature. That means you can open various folders inside one window one by one. Tabbed panes are easy to handle and has smooth output. You can open up different files and it works really fine. This would be first time a browser feature is included in the file explorer.

I had seen a article on web that says this OS keeps on crashing due to some issue. I hope to get a new update for the same. Some people are saying that this new OS is buggy. So it is always better to stick with the existing version.

Maverick is fast and better. There is no great changes in the desktop, but in terms of usage is more better. The tab finder feature makes it more easy for you to locate different files instantly. The new OS has now a wireless display support. All you have to do is hook the new display on AirPlay. This add comfort to connect your TV or other device with the laptop and enjoy a smooth output. The settings are very easy. You can connect a TV or a projector to the same which works really fine. The notification panel is not dead now. Instead of giving you only notification through the same you can instantly reply. This thing is very handy. You don't have to go in the browser open your mail and add reply. You can do that instantly from the application. Now in the calender you can also integrate maps. This makes it easy for you to keep in track about your meetings and events. It is more secure and faster this time. It has a clean interface and smooth graphics and work really well.