Thread: Android 4.3 apps incompatibility list

Android 4.3 apps incompatibility list

Hey guys, i'm not here to ask any questions but to let you know you all Not to upgrade your devices so soon to Android 4.3 Jellybean. The reason is quiet simple as you can read my title. There is a huge compatibility problems.

I updated my older Nexus 7 Tab yesterday to 4.3 and since then i came through several games which are not compatible with this new OS. Surely there is no problem with the Google Apps, obviously they had already updated them for the new OS but other manufacturers are still working.

So far i have tried installing few HD games like Asphalt 7 and normal applications like the MX Player which is widely used for video playback, none of these are compatible. There are lots more. Infact these applications are not showing up in my Google Play store when i browse from tablet.

Re: Android 4.3 apps incompatibility list

Thats correct Langward, apart from those two apps, even i came through several apps that wont work such as HBO GO, 3D Tiles Live Walpaper, IMVU 2Go, and more.

We need to wait for few more weeks to get them compatible with 4.3. Developers are working on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Langward View Post
    applications like the MX Player which is widely used for video playback, none of these are compatible.
    For your information, Mx Player is now compatible with Android 4.3 running devices as well. However to get the 4.3 compatible MX Player you will need to download from the developers home page. They haven’t put it on Google Play probably because they have made a separate player for Android 4.3.

As far as incompatibility list is concerned, even I have few names such as HBO GO, Asphalt 7, and there was one more app, I don’t remember as of now.

Hey Mongkut, by the way even Asphalt 7 is playable on Android 4.3. You just need to do keep your WiFi disabled while starting the game.

I played it on my Nexus 7, you can even give a try.