Thread: Microsoft is going to reveal soon Windows Blue

Microsoft is going to reveal soon Windows Blue

There are some leaked editions of Windows Blue Os on web. It looks Microsoft is going to plan the new OS soon. But I am not sure whether it is a new OS or just an update. Many are saying that this is juts a update that will offer a much better number of features and some changes in the current UI. It looks this would be a much better and improved version of Windows 8 which will deliver more performance and better output. Rightnow the issue lies with performance only where Windows 8 does not work well on old systems.

Re: Microsoft is going to reveal soon Windows Blue

It is just an update that will give more better look to the existing Windows 8. It is not finally announced. There is still some wait time on it. Windows 8 has a nice Metro UI interface that offer you a easy way of accessing your applications. I think the biggest change that affected most of the people is Start Menu which is removed from Windows 8. It looks like Microsoft wants to keep Metro UI permanent in its new OS. I found a bit annoying and this new one will just add more live tiles.

It is a update not a new OS. It will just add more features. Like there will be more better options fo customization, you can simply configure the tiles as per your need. There are more personalization options available in the same that makes it better. You can simply go in the PC settings and choose more number of backgrounds and color here. So there are some addition in the theming and other stuff. It will also give a bit improvement to the OS making it more better.

It is not going to modify anything. It will just add something new as mentioned above. There is no information available on the size of update that can tell us more about it. I heard that there will be more live tiles on the screen. Mostly the images that I shows mostly tells about customization. That means changing colors and backgrounds and other stuff. While I am expecting a bit changes in the performance also. I hope this new update will give out a better fix for updates also.

The new update will add snap views to the existing OS. That means you can simply add the applications in Windows 8 view. There are some new snapping features added that allow you to add more applications to the tiles. While under pc settings you can get additional options like configuring the notification, app size, search and share settings. It is mostly a visual update. Nothing more than that. You will also get a newer version of IE on the same.