Thread: Veency won’t work with iOS 6

Veency won’t work with iOS 6

Guys I have used Remote application called Veency for controlling my iphone remotely form my computer. However since updating my iphone 4g to iOS 6 I cannot get the same application working. I have installed that application but it simply won’t connect. I want to know if there might be an issue in my iphone or there is something wrong with the application????

Re: Veency won’t work with iOS 6

Yes it’s not working for me as well. I had installed it a week ago but I wasn’t able to get it connected. I wasn’t getting any error message as such but it was just that it used to keep on saying connecting but never did. I had tried uninstalling and reinstalling it quite a few times but no luck. I guess there is something wrong with the application and not our phone but I don’t know what, may be its not compatible with ios 6. Is there any alternate application like Veency?? Is there anything we can try out from our end to get Veency working with iOS 6????

Guys Veency has not yet been updated for iOS 6, I don’t think there might be any tweak that you both will be able to try out to get it working with iOS 6 for now. I have checked out for its alternative but I doubt if there’s one. There are many application for controlling computer from iphone/ipad but it’s seems Veency was the only application for controlling iphone from pc.
    I will carry out my search later and will let you both know if I come across any Veency alternate.
    I feel sad for people with good imagination.

There are many applications that are not yet compatible with iOS 6 and Veency is amongst them. Below is the information that I have found regarding compatibility of veency with iOS 6: “Connection refused, causes safe mode when disabling it.” I think that’s the issue you both are facing.