Thread: MAC OS X Mountain Lion - Spycam Software required!! Very urgent !! Pl. help

idea MAC OS X Mountain Lion - Spycam Software required!! Very urgent !! Pl. help

Hi,

I need a software which will use isight as spycam and record things. I already have the spycam software from app store. But its visible. I need a software which will and record photos/video in specified time intervals. But it should be invisible like keyloggers/monitoring softwares which we can bring it up using special combination of keys. Please suggest good softwares.

Thanks In Advance

Re: MAC OS X Mountain Lion - Spycam Software required!! Very urgent !! Pl. help

Have you tried the Spy Cam developed by Alice Dev Team at a cost of $9.99? What it normally does is that it automatically records video clips with your Mac’s built-in camera. If you have a Dropbox account, Spy Cam will save the videos there in real time. Now you’ll see who is snooping in your Mac, or looking through your things, from anywhere in the world! You can get this same software via the app store.

Have already tried that software. But its visible on the system tray. I want some software which will be completely invisible to others.

There is another called software called SecuritySpy that can be used to remotely monitor your home, office or any other place. This software allows you to manage multiple cameras and Webcam, and analyzes any motion detector and records it. The application can warn you of suspicious or unusual image capturing. You can access your surveillance system from the internet and choose to save all.

I would like to suggest you to reinstall Mountain Lion and check system requirement for it. Let me know if you face problem again.