Thread: MSVCP100.dll Missing in windows 7 64 bit

MSVCP100.dll Missing in windows 7 64 bit

Hello friends, I am having problem to play the Sanctum game. When I start the game then it is telling MSVCP100.dll files are missing from computer. I really not know which files are these, then also did some searches and try out some method for me. I have tried to verify the cache and installed some of the run times, but then also the problem was not being fixed. Even reboot the system, which might work out is some case then also it was not helping me. Really not know that what I should wanted to play the game but cannot due to this error. Does anyone is having any solution for this then please do tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: MSVCP100.dll Missing in windows 7 64 bit

I think that you might be playing this game on Steam; if that is the case then I do have the solution for that. You just need to go to this path “\Steam\steamapps\common\sanctum\Install” once you reached to that location then you need to install both x86 and x64 version of vcredist in that particular folder. Whereas you are using the 64bit operating system then also you install both of those file just to avoid any future problem. Once you are done with that then you can start your game and it will be running very much smoothly, but I would suggest that you better avoid running this game through Steam for time being.

Re: MSVCP100.dll Missing in windows 7 64 bit

I would like to suggest that you just reinstall the Associated Program on your system. Once you are done with that then re-install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) on to your system, if you are not having then download from here. When download it and installed the package then repair all the corrupted Registry Hives. Once it is being repaired then tries to Scan and Repair the System Files. After that restore the System to an Earlier Date and this will surely fix your problem. I would also like to suggest that use a Registry Cleaner program which is also useful to fix MSVCP100.dll error.