Thread: after upgrading to vista do I have to reinstall all my MS Office programs in Windows 8 Consumer Preview

after upgrading to vista do I have to reinstall all my MS Office programs in Windows 8 Consumer Preview

I was previously making use of the vista operating system and now switched to windows 8. As I just liked this operating system I just made a decision to keep it intact. But however I am having some issues with my MS Office programs as do I have to reinstall all my MS Office programs and at present I don’t have either word or MS excel. Can I get them all back as it used to be previously in vista. So guys can you suggest some means.

Re: after upgrading to vista do I have to reinstall all my MS Office programs in Windows 8 Consumer Preview

I am unable to find any other means as I suppose that reinstalling all your programs is the final option which you will be having. So you need to locate the installation disks as well as any associated product/license keys for all your programs since you'll require to manually reinstall all your MS programs. And you can also do that If you downloaded some programs from the Internet you will be able to redownload them.

Re: after upgrading to vista do I have to reinstall all my MS Office programs in Windows 8 Consumer Preview

I did had has this concern and all I did was changed users to Administrator and due to this by making use of this I have access to all my programs as well as files except all the metro apps. And to add further, I would tell you that Windows Developer Preview keeps User accounts and files and some programs. Windows 7keeps Programs as well as Windows settings.