Thread: 3D accelerator for game Zaz for Xfce4 Debian Linux

3D accelerator for game Zaz for Xfce4 Debian Linux

I couldn’t able to find the 3D accelerator suggested by the game zaz in order to play the game. Game zaz provides fun games. Does anyone know which "3D" file is needed to complete the Zaz game?

Re: 3D accelerator for game Zaz for Xfce4 Debian Linux

As far as I know that a 3D accelerator is hardware, not software. In present this you will see it on most modern graphics chips. This will be integrated in different forms depending on the model. The drivers needed for this also varies and you should enable the driver. For that first you have to install a few necessary packages. To do this first of all open a terminal and try these commands:
    Code:
    lspci | grep -i vga
    glxinfo | grep render
    egrep '(EE|WW)' /var/log/Xorg.0.log
    cat /etc/X11/xorg.conf

NVIDIA provides drive package for 3D accelerator: search 'with apg-get for nvidia-glx or you can get it with the package-manager, the nvidia-packages, and replace in / etc/X11/xorg.conf the "N" entry with "nvidia" Ctrl-Alt-Backspace and then should start the X server correctly.

Debian is already a Friendly Linux. You must know that Linux software and applications are installed with a package manager! On Debian you have to use apartment with a graphic overlay as Synaptic or Adept. Use this software to install drivers for your Nvidia ... you will have to perhaps add deposits!

On the nvidia site, you must download the nvidia installer (drivers section). I downloaded for my part in my home directory (depending on model). Once downloaded I went in as root and I repatriated kernel header corresponding to the kernel I'm currently using. A little trick is to add inside the `` an order and everything will be replaced by the result of it once interpreted.

If you use an nvidia or ati card and want to take advantage of 3D hardware acceleration, you need to install a specific driver. Unfortunately, these manufacturers have not disclosed how their free cards and drivers do not fully take care of your 3D card. Gold for play games using the 3D or enable composite effects (3D effects) at your graphical desktop, the X server must support hardware acceleration for your video card. We can install a 3D driver at any time. It will simply restart the X server after loading the module corresponding to qualify.