Thread: Apple should extend the deadline of MobileMe much beyond the release date of OS X Mountain Lion?

Apple should extend the deadline of MobileMe much beyond the release date of OS X Mountain Lion?

I have been using snow leopard and hence no iCloud for me, now I will be upgrading from snow leopard to mountain lion as soon as the mountain lion is released. Now what I want is apple to stick with the mobileme even after the mountain lion is released at least for some time. That’s what I want. Since I don’t use iCloud much and it is but obvious that mountain lion will be having iCloud in it. That’s what my suggestion is for the apple people I wonder if they are listening to me.

Re: Apple should extend the deadline of MobileMe much beyond the release date of OS X Mountain Lion?

No I don’t think so that will happen with the introduction of mountain lion the mobileme support will be gone and you will have to use iCloud. As such apple love discovering new things and also they are extension haters. So the probability of your wish getting fulfilled is next to impossible.

Re: Apple should extend the deadline of MobileMe much beyond the release date of OS X Mountain Lion?

Apple do miss some of their deadlines that’s ok and also its hardly been a year that mac os x lion has been released and apple does understands that it will take some time for the apple to get adjusted to the new os. So that’s why I think apple will limit extensions to some features such as mobileme which has been very popular among the masses. So don’t worry there is a possibility.

I had a talk with the apple support regarding this and they are saying that mobileme will not be supported in this new OS and so don’t expect it to be there. That’s what I got to here.

Oh that’s a really sad news for me please don’t say that, still I have some hopes from apple people regarding this and I am sure they will extend it. That’s all I can say here.