Thread: Will os x Mountain Lion affect MacBook Air

Will os x Mountain Lion affect MacBook Air

I am having a MacBook Air which is running on Mac OS X (10.7.3) and I am willing to get the os x Mountain Lion but then my friends are saying that it will be affecting the battery life and will make the computer to lag as well,so I just wanted to conform out the same?? Other than this I also wanted to know that will I be losing the downloaded apps that I am having currently??

Re: Will os x Mountain Lion affect MacBook Air

I am having a MacBook Air which is running on Mac OS X (10.7.3) and I am willing to get the os x Mountain Lion but then my friends are saying that it will be affecting the battery life and will make the computer to lag as well,so I just wanted to conform out the same?? Other than this I also wanted to know that will I be losing the downloaded apps that I am having currently??
    I really don’t think that it will be affecting the batteries and the performance of the MacBook Air, anyways you can only confirm out the same after the release of it, there is still some time for the Mountain Lion to be released to the public.

Re: Will os x Mountain Lion affect MacBook Air

I have found some people using the developer preview of the os x Mountain Lion and a no of have them mentioned that it has affected the battery and has decreased the standby by time as well, I have not yet tried out the same on my mac so I am not that sure about the same, I think that it will be too early to accept the review of the developer preview as that of the original os x Mountain Lion.