Thread: Apple OS X Mountain Lion developer preview share menu not having Facebook Option

Apple OS X Mountain Lion developer preview share menu not having Facebook Option

Well I know that Apple has developer preview of Mountain Lion. I liked the look and feel of this particular operating system. it is having sharing feature which is available in the most of the app. But noticed that users are not able to make use of menu through FaceBook. If you are having any idea then let me know about the same.

Re: Apple OS X Mountain Lion developer preview share menu not having Facebook Option

According to me Share Sheets function is one of the several elements that Apple has been dragged into the desktop experience from the iPhone iOS. As that of iOS 5 the Mountain Lion is making easy thing to share through Twitter across the number of the different Apple applications. Once you have enabled the service and logged into the Twitter accounts.

Re: Apple OS X Mountain Lion developer preview share menu not having Facebook Option

Lots of users has said the same thing which you have stated over here. but I have not noticed any technical barriers for this particular inclusion. I am wondering that there could be some issues which are associated with revenue, ownership or business model. I think Facebook is playing really hard to get than that of the Apple is shutting out of the perceived competitor. Facebook seems to be in the business to get the people to use the entry points. If it gets appear into the Apple menu then it will allow the Apple to get the piece of that particular perimeter.

Facebook is looking to keep users inside the expanding perimeter even they are supposed to stream music. It seems to be a growing threat for the Apple and they are defensive around of the media revenue. We can expect that they can provide the above mentioned feature in the future update of the Operating system. it is something like mutually agreeable terms. After the update we will have blue F into the pop up in the sharing menu.

So far there are no comments from Apple as well as Facebook side for the future update. iOS is supposed to be an important platform for Facebook and they are having good relationship with Apple as it was stated by Facebook representative.