Thread: What is the release date for OS X Mountain Lion?

question What is the release date for OS X Mountain Lion?

Guys do you all have any idea as if what is the exact release date for this new os from mac. Well I just read from a website stating that it is going to be released soon but they haven’t mentioned that when it is going to be released or so. I am sure you guys would be guessing as if when it will be releasing approx? so if you have any idea about it then do reply over here, that would be great. Would be informative for me as well as others.

cool Re: What is the release date for OS X Mountain Lion?

Quote Originally Posted by N@tty.Geo View Post
    Guys do you all have any idea as if what is the exact release date for this new os from mac. Well I just read from a website stating that it is going to be released soon but they haven’t mentioned that when it is going to be released or so. I am sure you guys would be guessing as if when it will be releasing approx? so if you have any idea about it then do reply over here, that would be great. Would be informative for me as well as others.
    It is currently available as a developer preview for which you can visit the apple’s website and get it from there, they are making it available only for the developers and nobody else. Right now they haven’t conformed anything on the exact release date of the OS. Should be available soon that’s all I can say.

Re: What is the release date for OS X Mountain Lion?

Quote Originally Posted by N@tty.Geo View Post
    I have just read on a Apple’s Mountain Lion preview site and the release date for the Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion is slated for “Summer 2012. So that’s what I know till now as such they haven’t given me any exact date as if when they will be releasing out. Whatever information I had about the release date I shared it with you. Now lets wait and watch as if when it will be finally coming up.

unsure Re: What is the release date for OS X Mountain Lion?

I guess it would be anywhere around july or august since that marks the anniversary of the release of mac os x lion and apple is known to have an annual upgrade path. So you can expect somewhere in that time only.

Re: What is the release date for OS X Mountain Lion?

Quote Originally Posted by Loveyboo View Post
    I guess it would be anywhere around july or august since that marks the anniversary of the release of mac os x lion and apple is known to have an annual upgrade path. So you can expect somewhere in that time only.
    I agree with you . In one of the videos posted by apple describing the features of the new Mac OS X Mountain Lion, the assumed release date was given July 17. Which is 3 days before the 1 Year anniversary of Lion. So who knows they might release on that particular day itself. Although there is no official conformation coming from apple on this but you should watch out this space for more updated information on the release date.