Thread: Can OS x Mountain Lion run Rosetta PowerPC

Can OS x Mountain Lion run Rosetta PowerPC

I need to run powerpc on my mac as I am a student, so I just wanted to know that if the OS x Mountain Lion will be running Rosetta PowerPC, I have been checking out for the same but then I have not yet found a straight forward answer for it, is there anyone who can clear my doubt??

Re: Can OS x Mountain Lion run Rosetta PowerPC

I need to run powerpc on my mac as I am a student, so I just wanted to know that if the OS x Mountain Lion will be running Rosetta PowerPC, I have been checking out for the same but then I have not yet found a straight forward answer for it, is there anyone who can clear my doubt??
    I am not very sure about the same but then I think that it won’t be supporting Rosetta PowerPC as 10.7 has already dropped the support for Rosetta and there are very less chance of them adding support for Rosetta PowerPC in 10.8.

Re: Can OS x Mountain Lion run Rosetta PowerPC

I was thinking about the same as they have been removing their support for a no of other software’s as well, and there are some that I need but then as they are not supported I have been trying out alternative platforms to use them, I have found that a no of user has addressed this issue to the apple so I thought that there will be some chance of OS x Mountain Lion running Rosetta PowerPC.