Thread: Files being lost from desktop in Lion

Files being lost from desktop in Lion

Hello friends normally on desktop, I save my catch-up files. I don’t like disarranged desktop. That’s why I put them in particular category. Same thing I have already done before. I have 27” Mac with Lion OS. In catch-up files there are some important files also. When I was going for dinner, I come back after 1 hour. That time I was see that my catch-all file was lost from, I want back my file, any suggestions guys?

Re: Files being lost from desktop in Lion

First tell me have you known about Time machine in Mac. Time machine does the job to maintain back up with Mac. You can restore files of your system. If you don’t get any file there then you can look in to the trash. I think so your file will goes to any one way. Reply me what’s the result of this.

Yes I know about Time machine. But I was not set the time machine, because I didn’t understand the setting of Time machine. I also look in trash but I was not got any file in there. Please give me other solutions to find out my catch-up file. Now new issue, my music files also gone disappeared. I can’t understand what to do?

I have also facing same problem. Few days ago in my Mac, some files were disappeared from desktop. Does anybody know how I can get my file which was lost from desktop? I tried so hard to find my files. Any suggestion will be appreciated.