Thread: How to delete blinkx software from Mac OS X

How to delete blinkx software from Mac OS X

I friends from the last one month before, I have install the blinkx software in my system. So now I just try to remove that application from the System. But however I can’t able to remove this software from my Mac OS X, so I am very much confused. Even I have made the several attempts to remove this application from my Mac OS X, but not get succeed. So is there any of the solution or the ideas you guys have, to remove this blinkx software from Mac OS X. So any of the ideas or the suggestion for this then please let me know. If anybody can help I will be very pleased

Re: How to delete blinkx software from Mac OS X

Even I was also facing the same issue for the removal of this video search engine to remove from my System, so I have try many of the things and finally I get the solution, so may this will help you out. So if you want to remove this application from your Mac OS X then make the use of the Revo Uninstaller to remove it.

I think these is normal to make these Application to remove from the system, so for that you just have to go for the Control Panel and then, there are the option for Adding and removing the Application. You just have to click on that and after the click the list of the Application that is present in your system is listed. So from that list you have to search for the blinkx software and then you have to select that, after the selection the option for removing that application is appeared you just have to click on that, and have to wait till it get completely removed from the system. After the uninstallation process is complete you just have to make the restart of the System.

I have install the Revo Uninstaller in my system, but however when I try to open it or to make use of it to uninstall the blinkx software, I get an error. And some of the time my System hangs completely. What I have to do now?

I have install the Revo Uninstaller in my system, but however when I try to open it or to make use of it to uninstall the blinkx software, I get an error. And some of the time my System hangs completely. What I have to do now?
    I think the installation of the Revo Uninstaller is not done properly, May some of the file is missed during the installation or may during the Download of the Revo Uninstaller. So I just want to say you just download the updated Revo Uninstaller and then make it install in the System once again. And after the installation make the system to reboot, and then you can make the use of this Application to uninstall the blinkx software from the system

I have made the use of the Control Panel for the removal of any application from the system, it works for me. So I think you should use the CP for the removal of the blinkx software
    • Go to start
    • Click on the Control Panel
    • Now select the option Add or Remove Program
    • The List of the install Application is listed.
    • From that List select the Application that you want to uninstall from the Computer
    • Click on the Remove Button
    • The Application will be removed.

With the help of Control Panel I have removed the blinkx software, from my system. That’s work
    Thanks Ticod

The removal of these blink software is simple, you just go the C:/ Drive and then you have to go to the Program files and there are the list of the software, that are install in the system have their folder created there in the program file, so from the folder if you open ther5e is the option for the uninstallation of the particular software. So you have to click on that option for the uninstall of the blinkx software. May with the help of the Program file you can able to remove the unwanted thing for this game.