Thread: Getting Blue Screen with Corsair Force 3 SSD on Windows XP

Getting Blue Screen with Corsair Force 3 SSD on Windows XP

I am owner of Corsair Force 3 SSD. From past two days I am trying to install Windows XP operating system on it. Not only in my machine but I have tried in other machine too. What I face is BSOD whilst it's loading the drivers to start Windows setup. Now what should I do to solve this Blue Screen. Please most your replies soon. I also get the following error message:

Code:
    "A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage 
    to your computer....<snip>
    Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers. Check your 
    hard drive tomake sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run 
    CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive  corruption, and then restart your 
    computer.

Re: Getting Blue Screen with Corsair Force 3 SSD on Windows XP

According to my knowledge the Windows XP operating system could not have the drivers to recognize the SSD and would BSOD. Note that you will need to press F6 to point out the drivers for the SSD or you would be able to utilize nlite and put the drivers in the establishment nlite is unlimited to download.

You may attempt instituting xp on a hdd then afterward utilize whatever apparatus or command to straighten the SSD then clone the fix from the HDD on to it? in the XP fix verify you commission the scsi as well as attack drivers for your controller. yet if the yellow warning symbol expresss no hardware found or something similar to that. thusly when you boot from the SSD it will at present have the fitting drivers and might as well carry on to boot.

I attempted utilizing the 'F6' drivers supplied by HP and specified extra hardware before XP began and I still got a bluescreen. The laptop being referred to is a HP Probook 6560b. I attempted instituting in AHCI mode and IDE, when I utilized IDE, XP could not locate a hard drive to introduce it on. AHCI bluescreens according to my first post. I then attempted to introduce on Windows on an additional machine on the Corsair Force3 even though it could just recognise the head in IDE mode. Then I put the HDD once again in the laptop and set IDE mode and it could not recognise the drive. I put it again in AHCI mode but then Windows won't begin, it actually enduringly reboots.

Fix the OS in IDE mode, then look in our sticky segment for the HOW TO on switching from IDE to AHCI mode. This needs a registry update. Once you connect the registry update, you are able to reboot, drop in BIOS< set to AHCI, and you might as well be exceptional to go.

good2good Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chahel View Post
    Fix the OS in IDE mode, then look in our sticky segment for the HOW TO on switching from IDE to AHCI mode. This needs a registry update. Once you connect the registry update, you are able to reboot, drop in BIOS< set to AHCI, and you might as well be exceptional to go.
    This is the real reason.The HD mode is wrong.