Thread: What's going to be the price of Windows 8

What's going to be the price of Windows 8

I'm looking for the price of the windows 8 that have been charge for it. Yes, i want to buy this windows 8 but can't know that what process is being need to buy this windows 8. I wish to install this recently launched windows 8 on my Dell laptop. i read lot of thinks about this but not about its price. Hence please let me know that what's going to be the price of windows 8. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: What's going to be the price of Windows 8

I hope that windows 8 is might be comes with the best configurations. Most interesting about its price is being different as per depends on its own version. i read few sites and they talking about its price. The price of Windows 8 Starter Edition is being $100 or Rs 5000. Where its Home Basic Edition comes with the $120 (Rs. 6000). Hence get this windows 8 if you think to buy this OS on your system.

For your information, i also read one articles that mentioned price of this Windows 8 Home Premium Edition near around $150 (Rs. 7500). I hope that it work really well on its compatible system. Hence i would be think that this is well for you to buy complete Windows 8 Home Premium Edition. You can get it from non official site in future. You can download it with using Google onto it. Hence go to Google and check its windows 8 versions. Try it in future. I hope that you get satisfied information.

Quote Originally Posted by ZAHAR View Post
    For your information, i buy Windows 8 Home Premium Edition which comes with $150 (Rs. 7500). its work really well on its compatible system and still it wasn't gives any kind of problem. Hence i would be think that this is well for you to buy complete Windows 8 Home Premium Edition. I buy this edition from non official site. You can download it with using Google onto it. Hence go to Google and check its windows 8 versions.
    Well it's not even beta yet, they haven't released prices/SKUs yet. Above mentioned price is being just predictions and not the official price of the windows 8. but non official sites mentioend that the price of this widnows 8 is within $100-$200. You need to wait for few days to get official copy of the windows 8. This is well for you. Try only official copy and check its result on your system.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykant View Post
    Well it's not even beta yet, they haven't released prices/SKUs yet. Above mentioned price is being just predictions and not the official price of the windows 8. but non official sites mentioned that the price of this windows 8 is within $100-$200. You need to wait for few days to get official copy of the windows 8. This is well for you. Try only official copy and check its result on your system.
    I don't doubt they will continue the multitude of versions but if you want to get experince with non official copy of the windows 8, you can use google on your system. This is well for you that works to do normal task which is also works on windows based system. Few advanced features also works on this windows 8. You can experience this with using this non official windows 8.

Not sure what their initial price will be, but I thinks that official price of the windows 8 is being mostly higher as expected from Microsoft. I am wait for its official release. Currently i used Windows to go software for run this windows 8 with USB drive on my windows 7 system. This is well for me. You can also try this with the help of Windows to go software with external USB drive.