Thread: Advantage of installing genuine Windows 8

Advantage of installing genuine Windows 8

I am waiting for the genuine Windows 8 release so that I can install and use that. But before that, I want to know that what are the main advantage of installing the Windows 8 over windows 8. So I am starting this thread over here. So can I want to request you all to post your findings about this topic so that we can make it a very useful thread for all the other people who are searching for the same.

re: Advantage of installing genuine Windows 8

Windows 8 has been prepared to enter the market and beat their rivals, for this reason that has prepared a number of benefits to its users, specially designed to integrate other tools or platforms such as social networks. One of the main benefits to be Windows 8, is that you have a support which is able to send SMS text messages, also may receive messages, the application will be available for laptops and tablets, also the tool that your users to make phone calls .

There is one more benefit that stands out is the application of geolocation, which once installed on the laptop or tablet and allow you to receive information via 3G technology, which is located a laptop and it is used if it is stolen. Other than this it will also make an application store for all those users who want to download other applications that are deemed beneficial free. The final system will idd 128-bit support, but I would not go download the leaked version because there are many bugs in it, and it is just not finished. There is also no support. The 128-bit kernel will obviously be faster (if you use a 128 bit) but this difference does not push the percentage, but it's definitely noticeable.

Microsoft has announced that Xbox Live is integrated into Windows 8 when Windows is launched. It shows the service console games, movies, music and television under the name Xbox Live on Windows. It is build on the conference, Microsoft this week revealed more about the new feature for Windows 8 and explains to developers how Windows 8 games the benefits of Xbox Live use.

These are some of the benefits that users have:
    • It will be associated and save the most common configurations of the user and will be available to log into your account on any computer with Windows 8. The computer will be configured the same way you're used to.
    • You can enter all your applications on different computers with Metro Windows 8 and the configuration of each is the same.
    • You can leave open sessions on the various web pages and applications that you use and are having to re-enter each one every time you login to Windows Live.

With the new Metro design , data users will be sent and updated constantly through the cloud. With Windows Live will be easier to manage data and settings as they will be available where we get to use.

One of the features that come built into the new operating system Windows 8, the next release is the complete integration with the user account Windows Live. This is one of the most useful functions that can be peeled. Clearly, that is for those who want to register with Hotmail in Spanish, the benefits continue to accrue each day, with free services and other tools. Synchronization with Windows Live Windows 8 results in the conservation of some personal functions, such as the mouse, the avatar customization and other details on the different machines where the operating system is installed and the user is logged. If we watch a movie on a computer, we can return to the projection on the other, in the same spot where we had left.

As for security, Microsoft encrypts data and passwords are not present in any remote server in the cloud. In addition, the user can choose which services you want to sync and which not. All services that depend on the identity of Windows Live will automatically sync (such as preferences or reproductions of Zune).

The operating system can be downloaded in two versions, 64 bits and 32 bits, in its beta phase, aimed at developers who want to try it from here . To be sure, the installation must be in a virtual machine or on a separate hard drive, formatting it requires all the above data.

Thank you so much all for giving me such a quick replies on this. I think that Windows 8 is gonna be really interesting and I am going to install it today only. thank you again.