Thread: Windows 8 does not allow to remove folders from old windows install

Windows 8 does not allow to remove folders from old windows install

Windows 8 is not allowing me to remove folders from the win8 install. No matter what I do I am not able to remove anything at all. So i am stuck in this situation. So it would be better if you can give me some help regarding the same. that would be better for me. So what can I do to fix this kind of problem, any idea that you all have then please do reply on the same. waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Windows 8 does not allow to remove folders from old windows install

I am not able to understand how the hell did you get the old installation folder? Have you tried reinstalling or something like that then do let me know about it as soon as possible. So that I can get to know about the issue and do address you accordingly.

I just did a full re installation of the same that’s what I did and I don’t think so there would be any harm with it. So that’s what I want to say here. anyways do let me know what could be the problem if I went ahead with the same, do tell me ok guys?

Quote Originally Posted by BluFFMast.ER View Post
    I just did a full re installation of the same that’s what I did and I don’t think so there would be any harm with it. So that’s what I want to say here. anyways do let me know what could be the problem if I went ahead with the same, do tell me ok guys?
    See what you've done is overwritten Windows 7. What I want to warn you is that you have kept a developers preview or a Pre-Beta stage operating system as your main operating system. Next time when you are going ahead with the installation make sure that you get rid of the old one by fully formatting your system and then begin with the new one. So that’s what you should be doing. I hope this is pretty clear for you.